Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 61

Hallway walk of shame

:iconelmida:
Elmida Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
I'm an academic failure, which resulted in me having to drop to a lower level of school (lol Dutch school system discriminating and all), so I constantly feel like a bored retard here and I'm surrounded by idiots and skanky girls who do nothing but webcam in class with black guys (don't go racist on me, I'm just observing).

I still have trouble with two subjects though, math and economics. We have those from the same teacher and he's great though strict. But that's good considering the turds in my class (I'm the only one that doesn't have to take resits).

But then the day came. The very first day I forgot my economics book. And no book means no entry to the class.

And I had to take that wall of shame with all my classmates asking "Where are you going?" and I had to say "I got sent out because I forgot my book".

And now I'm sitting here with the scum of my class, feeling so ashamed I could cry, because I forgot a damn book

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
Stop failing then.
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Sounds intense. :O

How long before you're far away from the place?
Elmida Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
2,5 years :C
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
That's.. quite a long time still. :hmm:

You found a way to remember your book? :la:
Si, si!
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Awesome. :la:
:iconpocky-japan-ai-epic:
Pocky-Japan-Ai-epic Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh thats not good, at least your not in Pakistan or France if you fail one class you have to repeat the year. (Well for the Pakistan thing thats what my dad told me since he had his High School days there...)
I remember forgetting my books in school. The teachers would let me get them from my locker and once i left this obese textbook at home and kinda had to be a ninja and hide from the teacher.
It's not your fault really, and if you really are an academic failure get a tutor for a while. I
was like failing math (not really) I got a D- on the math final however even though I got like As or B+s in Advanced math. The tutor made me understand things I didn't understand and now I do ^_^.
I don't know about tutors for economics although it is tricky.
If only tutors were like the "Tutor kings and queens" of China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. Those guys are like celebrities that tutor for final exams.
Good luck
:iconhumanknotgirl:
humanknotgirl Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Wow, that is all kinds of suck. In my later years of high school I didn't even bring my books to class. I'd listen to the lectures, get the assignments and do them on my own time.
:icontiganusi:
tiganusi Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional
:icondickkickplz:

I've never made a walk of shame in a hallway, only across a city on a bus and then walking slowly with a hangover and bowed legs.

Them sluts shouldn't be webcamming the domestic staff. I'll call the master.
Naturally.
Add a Comment: