Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 59

Rich people.

:iconsweetnspooky:
SweetNspooky Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I HATE seeing those god damn rich and money easy people around totally not being happy of what they get ... It fucking make me sick, Those darn bitches who spits on a 10,000$ Fine jewellery set that they receveid as a random gift , for no occasion at all by just saying Eh its cheap ... The Diamobd has an impurity... bleh your'e so cheap You don't like me ... OMFG my life sucks, When this darn Stone worth more than my actuall life and everything that i own.

I cant sleep at night because of money problems, Its not because i'm not looking for something better, Its because in fhe very large city that i live in Its so hard to start a buisness that you dont find anything else that has a better salary or more hours to givd. If you get 2Jobs You get one stable (like Mon-fri 8-5) And none of the darn other job places are darn clever enough to give you evening hours, Even if that been told in the interview,Discussed and accepted They will fucking fire you because your "not avaliable enough" because you got called Thuesday at like 10am ... and cant go in.

They fucking make me sick, They bitch that thier 30k Rolex as a chip in thier christal and just trow that shit away... Like are you serious.... Give it to me xD ill sell it and automatically will get a better life (im joking)

Meh my dream of a miscrocopic house in the woods so i can own a doggie... seemd totally unreachable...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
I want money.. :saddummy:
:iconstivia:
sTiViA Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist
It's their own money, they can do whatever they want to do with it. Simple as that.
:icongraveyardbat:
GraveyardBat Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
I can understand where you're coming from. I don't come from a wealthy family so it's really something I'd have to work on myself. Instead of wallowing in anger try converting that energy into something productive, like making money. :D
:iconsmoppet:
Smoppet Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Money can buy things that make you happy, but material goods aren't necessarily the key to legitimate happiness.
:iconbi0terr0r:
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yet you have a computer, internet, house, bed etc. You must not be as bad off as you think.
:iconshininginthedarkness:
So, you're saying money can buy happiness?

Good to know.
:icondj0hybrid:
DJ0Hybrid Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
A) Let us assume that every rich person becomes poor. Your life is still bad.
B) I know some rich people who are actually polite at all times and value what they have.
C) Africa, stop complaining on the internet.
:iconrellik1138:
rellik1138 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You're kind of a whiny douche . Did/do your parents beat you?
:iconcamera-wielding-fool:
Camera-wielding-fool Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
who the fuck do you know that throws away 10-30k worth of jewelry
i think you're pulling these examples out of your ass, unless you're besties with local million/billionaires
:iconzodiacgal:
zodiacgal Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Unfortunately, that's what rich people do. :shrug: And was I the only one who though of Mitt Romney while reading this? (he's rich and kinda cheap too >_>)
Add a Comment: