Dear.....

Dear work, I love you. I really do. My coworkers are great and its a generally very nice enviornment but sometimes......? JUSTAUGH. I want to stab myself in the foot with chopsticks! Im sure some of you know just how i feel. Don't deny it.

Dear guy friends, :iconwhatisthisplz: Can you just.....be a little less GORGEOUS? Beautiful faces, a few of you have awesome bodys, SERIOUSLY. WHY ARE SOME OF YOU SINGLE?

Dear anger filled hate customer, :iconwthplz: Please stop that before i throw that very hot bowl of udon soup at your face. My coworker is a very nice girl and did everything she could to help you and she even refunded your meal but the kitchen only had 3 people (2 of the 5 cooks and THE FUCKING MANAGER OF MITSUWA) and it was black friday walmart busy that day.

Dear snow, WHERE ARE YOU?
Comments45
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My job is awesome. I spent hours last night playing trivial pursuit and solitaire while talking about ablutions and sodomy.

And no, I (as the sole male on the shift) didn't start the talks about the buttsecks. It was the pervy girls that got that convo going. :la:
^._.^ dear op~ Snow is here~
Pick up them boys before they get picked up! :noes:

As for the snow, I feel ya there.
I seem to have trouble doing that.
Just ask them if they wanna see a movie or something. Make it casual.
Perhaps they're all waiting for you. :B
Waiting for you. :iconwooooplz:
Have sex with them.
I try to suck in the best way possible.
You don't say? :eyes:
It's inconvenient and rude.
When you have to shovel and drive in it. Yeah it is. But when you are looking out your window? Nah.
I feel you about the snow.

That part about the customer? Yeah, I don't quite think they'd learn from getting soup splashed into their face.
That was not meant to be taken literally. Its just how i feel.
>bodys

ʕಠᴥಠʔ