No, I will not open the door.

I'm sorry, but the open sign has been turned off and the door is locked. Please, don't complain when we don't let you in, we are simply closed. Tugging on and staring at me will not get you any BBQ. :stare:

And you, stop grabbing ten forks and just laying them on the counter. It means they are now dirty.

Child, get out of here with your constant grabbing of straws. You only need one. :stare:

TL;DR:

I HATE MY JOB. SAVE ME COMPLAINTS.
Comments115
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You work in a restaurant?
Also: Has no one made a Resident Evil reference yet??

If so: DoN't OpEn ThAt DoOr! :iconbarryburtonplz:
I don't think I've had any customer problems at any of my jobs.

Then again I volunteered.
Fuck you. Open the door.
:[ No. It stays locked.
Do you get anyone who grabs a giant stack of napkins and uses three? I hated throwing those stacks away.
YES. Or they just throw them on the ground. It happens all the time.
There were a few times I threw away only the top and bottom ones and put the rest back.
Also, notalwaysright.com

Anyone who's ever worked with members of the public will spend hours reading this.
Man, I hate that. Can they not see we want to go home?? :stare:
Am I the only one who absolutely adores their customer service job? :O

I'm a cashier at the supermarket, and I absolutely love it, talking to new people every day, catching up with regular customers, all the while scanning things and bagging them up. It's so fun. :D

And before that, I was at KFC for 4 years. It wasn't the customers that made me leave, it was my boss and his disgusting ways.
Bad customers are a minority generally, but sometimes they can get to you.
Is that so? If your boss was enough to make you leave, he must've been a colossal douche. I love my job as a cashier. It makes my regular's day when I ask them about something they mentioned before, or notice they've had a haircut, and that in turn makes me happy. :la:
Dealing with cranky customers is only the downside at my job. Other then the bathrooms and sweeping, it's a nice job. I've met tons of friends there. Just when 1 person pulls down four forks that they don't need, means I have to restock them constantly. D:
That doesn't actually sound so bad. :O

I mean, there are worse customers. :nod:
:stare: They steal our sauce bottles that we leave on the tables.
Oh.. wow. :O

You don't catch them at it, I guess?
Not if we're busy. :[
That's a good thing, no?
I mean, if they want they can have those nasty bottles. >.> I just don't understand why people want sauce that's not sealed.
It is a bit of a conundrum. :no:
I would love to be working again and thankfully I haven't had too much experience with difficult customers, but I can easily see that people should definitely be more reasonable when it comes to service :\ Don't piss off the guy who's handling your food- poisonous substances are an arm's length away.
Working retail currently bro. Get all kinds here.
before that was Dishpit in the busiest restaurant in town.
and before that was Lumber Yard Bitch
and before that was Cashier :D

I know these feels all too well.
Just trudge through it man.
vent about the fucking customers when you get home.
I'm glad I have the job, but I really hate the mentality that even the most mediocre and hard working jobs require the red carpet for customers.
Like, I clean the dishes man. I don't give a damn if you didn't like the meal.
I wish I cleaned dishes, he has it so easy. The dish washer at my work just stays in the back and listens to his music. :c