Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 190

Everywhere Else Except DeviantART is Crap!

:iconkiwi-punch:
Kiwi-Punch Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I hate all other image sharing websites. Including Newgrounds...Seriously. Those guys are elitist assholes, who are also immature dick worshippers. I am so close to giving up on Newgrounds, and no, low scores are not the reason why. It's everything else that's making me want to quit. For example;

I try and make an art thread where I ask people to draw some Pokemon. Okay, I thought. There should be plenty of Pokemon fans on Newgrounds, right? Boy, was I wrong. I was so wrong in fact that I had no idea they would draw penises and vaginas and integrate them onto their pokemon. And I thought 4Chan was full of retards! You know what? Going to 4Chan just to troll their pathetic little asses sounds fun right now.

Either way, I am sorely disappointed in the site, and I am almost ashamed to be a member. If I could start over and delete my old account, I would do it in a heartbeat. After all of the advice, critique, support, etc, I had been getting from more experienced artists, I make a thread where I try to do something fun for everyone, and they treat it like a fucking dick joke. :iconultimatefacepalmplz:

TL ; DR: Newgrounds is fucking retarded. What else is new?

Anti-Complaint: At least Newgrounds has some good art, games and music on it. I might just stay for that, but the community is full of idiots.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsinisterstick:
SinisterStick Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Just quit the Internet in general.
Problem solved.
:iconartisticaxis:
ArtisticAxis Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
DA is just as shitty as newgrounds
:iconkiwi-punch:
Kiwi-Punch Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Actually no. DA is a lot friendlier than Newgrounds.
:iconmachine-intellectual:
Machine-Intellectual Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
" You know what? Going to 4Chan just to troll their pathetic little asses sounds fun right now. " Sweet hypocrisy.

I digress, Newgrounds has always been great to me, there not afraid to tell me what I've done wrong and they tell me when I'm doing right. They're not elitists because they don't suck your dick when you ask for pokemon drawings.
:iconjezzy-fezzy:
Jezzy-Fezzy Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012   General Artist
So.... Anything I miss at the forums here or is it still the same old shit?
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Eh, you'll fit in somewhere. Some people don't fit in on dA because they don't get the community, some people don't fit in on Tumblr because 87% of them are arrogant jackasses WHO I CAN'T STAND. I hate the Tumblr community. So fucking much. :grump:
:iconknightster:
Knightster Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Now that you've said that DA will get hacked and deleted tomorrow and you'll have nowhere to go.
:iconredmarlin:
redmarlin Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
We hate you too.

If you don't like Newgrounds, then get the fuck out. I'm tired of you constantly complaining about them. Newgrounds is fine, in fact I'd even say they have a better system going for them than DA. But you won't stop whining because you don't like the community. Get over yourself and leave already.
:iconsvataben:
Svataben Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
"I was so wrong in fact that I had no idea they would draw penises and vaginas and integrate them onto their pokemon."
Pokemon, now ready to poke!

Sounds fitting to me.
:iconshadowmaker-241:
ShadowMaker-241 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I'm guessing you haven't digged through deviantART much.
Add a Comment: