Details

Closed to new replies
November 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 642
:iconhorrorkitten337:
HorrorKitten337 Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Why are most of them so stupid and insufferable? I can't stand most girls. I have two friends that are female, and I've known them both pretty much since birth. I don't even bother trying to make new female friends most of the time. I've found them to be quite petty and untrustworthy.
First of all, I know most of you who just read that probably have some questions, since I am a girl. I don't think like other girls, I have the brain of a guy. End of story.
Anyway, back to my point. It's not just random hate. I notice girls are significantly more prone to overreacting, backstabbing, lying, manipulating, the inability to take a hint. (Among plenty of other things. I don't have all night.) They can't seem to function without getting their emotions tied up in everything. I completely understand why we have never had a female president. I don't want one. Now, I'm not against women's rights, that is an entirely different matter. I just hate females in general.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconieighton:
Ieighton Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
ew, girl cooties
:iconbeesull:
*Sigh* I hate it when women stereotype other women like this. It's depressing. :depressed:

P.S. You don't have the "brain of a guy". What the hell does that mean anyway?
HorrorKitten337 Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It means I don't think like a normal girl. It's obviously not like a physical difference or anything, just a different personality and way of thinking.
:iconbeesull:
How do you know what a "normal girl" thinks like? :o

Just because you've known a few bitchy women in the world doesn't mean you know them all, and just because someone seems a certain way by looking at them doesn't mean they are. You'd probably take one look at my cousin and think she was a bitch. You'd probably assume that because she was *gasp* a cheerleader in high school, is blonde, and loves REALLY flashy clothes she must be completely catty and shallow. You'd be completely wrong though. She's hilarious and great! Totally down to earth. I'll never forget the time she wore a pad into the lake when we went camping, it got all bloated in the water, so she slunk down and tried to bury it in the sand. Then it came floating back up! LOL! We practically pissed ourselves, so then her best guy friend had to bury it for her (which I will never let her forget!).

My point is though, that if you think all women are terrible you're probably stereotyping. Look a little deeper, most people have some redeeming quality. :)
:iconthenaughticallife:
TheNAUGHTicalLife Dec 17, 2012  Professional Writer
I don't know about all this stuff, but I'd say self-righteous women are absolutely worse than self-righteous men.
:iconpoomie:
This thread is a good laugh.
:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yay! Chance to show off!

first of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall - hating females =/= having male brain or personality. Seriously do I have to tell you this? What you are experiencing is merely misogyny AKA hatred for girls.

Secondly, there as reason why there's all sort of psycho-social bullying amongst females and that's because, unlike the boys, society frown on girls punching each other's teeth out....there are some who do it anyway and I salute those exemplary women who are heralding the arrival of a gender-equal community. Aggression if present in all groups because there are always going to be assholes who have to feel better than the rest of the group, be it going medieval on each other's rear ends or slinging dirt onto someone's reputation.

Finally, female psychology is wired to be more social/responsive and better able to understand the emotions of others. And with said understanding, they feel more keenly in situations than boys do. This is a by product of adaption so that mothers do not (generally) forget to take care of their babies.

One questions....what about girly men?
HorrorKitten337 Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Girly men? It depends on their personality. If they're bitchy and rude, they annoy me just as much.
:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
what if they're just over the top sissy?
HorrorKitten337 Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
That can be annoying too, but I really hate it when they're too whiny.
Add a Comment: