people who call themselves witches

Seriously. WTF is up with THAT?

It's like . . . hello did you never read the Bible? How stupid can you get? Or am i just missin something here?

I mean, even if you didnt read the Bible or if you don't believe in God, you got to know it sounds pretty freaking dumb to call yourself a witch. Christianity, Jewish, and Muslim are probably like the only religions that aren't proven wrong yet. Though if youre atheist thats cool too. but you know what i mean.

besides that, do these people really think theyre doin magic?

the people i seen doing this are ~Dragonflae, ~witwitch, =mosobot64, ~Mira-The-Lunatic and lots more. pretty much these people are idiots so watch out for their retard logic.
Comments578
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Christianity's been proven wrong loads of times. I read the Bible cover to cover. I also practice magick.

Boo.
This motherfucker is still being commented on?
Yeah, you just did :D
But it was already on the first page! :noes:
I know. Still, if you don't like it, let it R.I.P.
First of all, Buddhism hasn't been proven wrong yet either so I am mildy offended that we don't seem to matter.

Secondly, aren't you just precious you darling ignorant child? Witches have been around sicne the time of the ancient greeks, AND WERE ACKNOWLEDGED as an actual religious sect: the followers of Hecate a female god whose primary function was related to nature and the energies thereof.

In the modern era, a witch refers to followers of Wiccan which is also a religion if a minor one. Officially they're wiccans, but some practitioners will still call themselves witches in a sort of dig at the Christian community who has collectively believe they were actual witches in the early days.
oh yea i forgot about buddhism.
lol neither has Taosim technically.....and no one's really quite sure what Shintoism IS in the first place so you can't exactly prove it wrong =P.

besides, did you see the Guardians movie? BELIEVING SAVES THE WORLD!
aw....you should. The Sandman is adorable, Easter Bunny's a dick, and Russian Santa is EPIC!
wtf russian santa
I kid you not RUSSIAN SANTA!!!!!!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDD and the Easter Bunny is AN AUSSIE! The sandman looks.....Greek-god like maybe? whatever

RUSSIAN SANTA! WITH SWORDS!
View all replies
Well for one its wiccans, no actual wiccan tends to call themself a "witch" and second... wut?
well ive seen people callin themselves wiccans on here
This isn't the religion forum.
good point. maybe i should have made the thread there?
well i went there and made a thread
The fuck is wrong with you?
Ha! Fail troll is funny.
This is what I have to say about this forum thread. It's poo. You have no case. And a hundreds people arguing with you. Your inability to come to a halt with your religious rambling is sickening. I do not see anybody here who agrees with this miserable excuse for a tirade, so there is no point in you bogartingabout as though you are an expert. There are plenty of well educated people here so actually take their time to utilize their motor skills and write well-thought sentences, that have. You know. Well-thought points. But obviously, there is no reasoning with you. You're either a mediocre troll, or a pathetic excuse for a human, especially seeing as you stake claims to knowledge that you obviously do not possess.
You forgot to sassily swing your head about and snap your fingers. Have Rodin show you how to do it.