November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 578

people who call themselves witches

:iconheaven-spawn:
heaven-spawn Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
Seriously. WTF is up with THAT?

It's like . . . hello did you never read the Bible? How stupid can you get? Or am i just missin something here?

I mean, even if you didnt read the Bible or if you don't believe in God, you got to know it sounds pretty freaking dumb to call yourself a witch. Christianity, Jewish, and Muslim are probably like the only religions that aren't proven wrong yet. Though if youre atheist thats cool too. but you know what i mean.

besides that, do these people really think theyre doin magic?

the people i seen doing this are ~Dragonflae, ~witwitch, =mosobot64, ~Mira-The-Lunatic and lots more. pretty much these people are idiots so watch out for their retard logic.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontheliarwolfram:
TheLiarWolfram Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Student Filmographer
Christianity's been proven wrong loads of times. I read the Bible cover to cover. I also practice magick.

Boo.
:icondragonflae:
Dragonflae Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
This motherfucker is still being commented on?
heaven-spawn Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
sure is
:iconirononiji:
iroNoNiji Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah, you just did :D
Dragonflae Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
But it was already on the first page! :noes:
:iconirononiji:
iroNoNiji Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I know. Still, if you don't like it, let it R.I.P.
:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
First of all, Buddhism hasn't been proven wrong yet either so I am mildy offended that we don't seem to matter.

Secondly, aren't you just precious you darling ignorant child? Witches have been around sicne the time of the ancient greeks, AND WERE ACKNOWLEDGED as an actual religious sect: the followers of Hecate a female god whose primary function was related to nature and the energies thereof.

In the modern era, a witch refers to followers of Wiccan which is also a religion if a minor one. Officially they're wiccans, but some practitioners will still call themselves witches in a sort of dig at the Christian community who has collectively believe they were actual witches in the early days.
oh yea i forgot about buddhism.
HametsuNoCharge Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
lol neither has Taosim technically.....and no one's really quite sure what Shintoism IS in the first place so you can't exactly prove it wrong =P.

besides, did you see the Guardians movie? BELIEVING SAVES THE WORLD!
no didnt see it
aw....you should. The Sandman is adorable, Easter Bunny's a dick, and Russian Santa is EPIC!
wtf russian santa
I kid you not RUSSIAN SANTA!!!!!!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDD and the Easter Bunny is AN AUSSIE! The sandman looks.....Greek-god like maybe? whatever

RUSSIAN SANTA! WITH SWORDS!
wow.
(1 Reply)
:iconwinterrosedragon:
Winterrosedragon Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Well for one its wiccans, no actual wiccan tends to call themself a "witch" and second... wut?
well ive seen people callin themselves wiccans on here
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
This isn't the religion forum.
good point. maybe i should have made the thread there?
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
Probably.
well i went there and made a thread
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
Ah.
:iconwizardofunseen:
WizardOfUnseen Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The fuck is wrong with you?
:iconebolabears:
EbolaBears Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
Ha! Fail troll is funny.
:iconmothermoonsayshello:
MotherMoonSaysHello Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
This is what I have to say about this forum thread. It's poo. You have no case. And a hundreds people arguing with you. Your inability to come to a halt with your religious rambling is sickening. I do not see anybody here who agrees with this miserable excuse for a tirade, so there is no point in you bogartingabout as though you are an expert. There are plenty of well educated people here so actually take their time to utilize their motor skills and write well-thought sentences, that have. You know. Well-thought points. But obviously, there is no reasoning with you. You're either a mediocre troll, or a pathetic excuse for a human, especially seeing as you stake claims to knowledge that you obviously do not possess.
Dragonflae Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
You forgot to sassily swing your head about and snap your fingers. Have Rodin show you how to do it.
MotherMoonSaysHello Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'm surprised that Princey hasn't already commented, to be entirely honest :'D
Dragonflae Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
He's over at your house too much xD
MotherMoonSaysHello Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:nod: Agreed. But I don't think he cares.
:iconsnow-in-wonderland:
Snow-in-Wonderland Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
:iconthisislobsterplz: :iconsaysplz:Thats nice. :)
:icontiganusi:
tiganusi Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional
:icondickkickplz:

I don't like people using the term "witch" to define their religiousness, though. They tend to just say it to sound "unique" when they're a Protestant who's practicing generic-ass paganism to be "unique".
:iconpsyconorikan:
Psyconorikan Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Muggles.
:iconmasterplanner:
MasterPlanner Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."
Matthew 7:1-5, New International Version
:iconcindarellapop:
CindarellaPop Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Well, how do we even know they're really witches until we compare their weight to a duck?
:iconbluegenesis:
BlueGenesis Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
In the name of God and Christ, we were taught to love and tolerate others. Or have you forgotten that bit in the Bible?

Practice what you preach, you hypocrite. If you can't even follow what faith you're under properly, let alone remember the teachings, then you can kindly shut up.

That said, :icontrollinthedungeonplz:!
:iconh-irsch:
h-irsch Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I keep forgetting people take the Bible seriously.
:iconkiwi-punch:
Kiwi-Punch Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Them? Witches? Pfft...They have yet to be classified as witches if they can't even perform a simple broom flight spell. Me? Why...I can turn frogs into birds, and cats into mice. I can cast fireballs and summon demons. I AM A TRUE WITCH!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

In all seriousness, who the fuck cares if they're witches? Would you like it if I called you names for being Christian? Probably not. So, STFU and deal with it.
:iconbleunique:
bleunique Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
I believe that all faiths should be treated with respect.
Everyone classes "magic" as different things.
Whether it be spells or miracles.
:iconsomnusvorus:
Somnusvorus Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012   Digital Artist
There is a difference between making a complaint and being damn right intolerant. :no:
You praying to your God is the same as those who cast spells. If they're not harming you, then mind your own business. Simple as that. Everyone is happy. =/
:iconkhirate:
Khirate Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconyoumustbenewhereplz:
:iconchaotic-kiwi-of-doom:
First of all, remember that the Bible also says that if you see your neighbor mowing his lawn on Sunday, you should take out your baseball bat and go kill him. In addition, not reading the Bible doesn't make someone stupid. Contrarily, saying that not reading the Bible makes someone stupid makes someone stupid.
Secondly, why do you care so much what these people do and think when you've never even met them? Why is this a topic that deserves to be complained about on dA's forums?
I'm not going to tell you to take your nosy face and shove it up your behind, as much as the prospect amuses me. However, I advise you to maybe think your inane comments through before you post them. I don't appreciate friends of mine being directly insulted, and I'm sure you wouldn't either.
TheLiarWolfram Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student Filmographer
Your name is Heaven-Spawn. :iconfacepalmplz:

:icontrollinthedungeonplz: <---- That about sums it up.
:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
troll in training, be nice!
TheLiarWolfram Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student Filmographer
Lol okay.
:iconmira-the-lunatic:
Mira-The-Lunatic Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Ok, first off, i don't consider myself a witch.
:icononionxdplz: Maybe you should ask before slandering people's name.
I do not follow a specific religion, though many in my family are Christian.
Respect other people's beliefs. If you do not agree with them, that is fine, but I don't care to be called into your own hate-rant.

Lay off.
:iconvi0letdreamer:
vi0letdreamer Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student Photographer
They probably said they're Wiccan. There's a difference between being a witch and practicing Wicca.
:iconforeverteatime:
ForeverTeaTime Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
People calling themselves christians, seriously what the fuck is up with that? It's like... hello did you ever read a science book? Your believes make very little sense and besides are filled with horror and cruelty.

Didn't it occur to you that you are kind of making a fool out of yourself with this?

But ehm well, I think everybody should believe in what they wish, be it witchcraft or an age-old book saying there is a creator and claiming to know that being. They should however, in my opinions, leave other people out of it. And this is where my people with religious people stars, as they tend to want everybody else to submit to their believes too.
:iconwoxys:
woxys Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
this! :dance:
:icon290pika:
290Pika Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student Filmographer
:iconawkwardhugplz:
:iconsoda-with-cyanide:
soda-with-cyanide Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student General Artist
You make as much sense as dusbtep. :|
:iconmira-the-lunatic:
Mira-The-Lunatic Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
I shall remember this line for future use, if you don't mind, xD