Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 44

My pestering pets

:iconsvataben:
Svataben Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Every time I go by the fish tank, the fish stop acting... Well... Fishy, and start staring hopefully at me. Even the tiny guppy fry.
Staring, staring, staring.

The guinea pigs, of course, do more than stare. Depending on their moods, they can be counted on to stare, squee, jump around, throw themselves up against the bars of their cage like poor starving prisoners (even if they're outside it, they'll jump in to do it).
If I fail to bring them new treats, they'll grind their teeth in frustration, then demonstratively look sour as they eat some of the stuff they already have. :grump:

And right now... Right now, one of them, after having squeed, got nothing, ground her teeth, and jumped out of her cage, is now... She is alternately licking dust of the radiator, and squeeing at me, like I'm cruelly forcing her to eat dust.

Her cage is full of expensive food and the good meadow hay, and her chin is still pink from the beet I gave her earlier!
But is that good enough? No, I'm unfit! She's so neglected she's forced to eat dust. And she will make me feel her pain!

Also, I think the fact that it gets to me is a rather strong sign that I need to be locked up in a padded cell. Ah we'll, no one to stare at me in there.

Tl;dr: while all of the above is true, it's not srs.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconorangekrissy:
OrangeKrissy Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
Sounds like a good night for fillet of guppy served in a nice lemon and spice sauce. And has anyone tried the delicious guinea pig bacon? Not much meat but ohh so good.
:iconsummitstars:
summitstars Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Oh, pigs! Haha I have two of my own. They have such silly personalities sometimes. I think a lot of times they have the mentality that it's all about them. I'm one of those pig fanatics that just give in and spoil them X3
:iconpriteeboy:
priteeboy Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My fish do the same, when I approach the tank they go "It must be feeding time!!!" and all start rushing to the top of the tank and show much more activity than they normally would :XD:

My cat acts like she is soo neglected too. She never eats the broken bits of cat biscuits in her bowl. No, when the bowl is full of shrapnel only a few hours old she demands a top-up of new food :greetings:
Svataben Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:lol: I can just imagine your cat!
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Pets are so greedy and gluttonous.
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Jump into the tank and become one of them :shrug: Or you can just eat them.
Or both! :eager:
What'll you do? Turn into a shark?
Or a betta. They will happily eat guppy fry.
Sharks are better :paranoid:
Add a Comment: