You are an ass.

Seriously spider, why the hell did you feel the need to wait until I was actually going to try and sleep to reveal yourself? I was sitting on that bed for a good hour drawing and writing and there was nothing. I go and watch a movie, come back, and you're chilling on my bed like you own that shit. :iconwthplz: Did the cricket from last week draw your attention? You're late. I bet the cat already ate it. Annoying little arachnid.
The little bastard couldn't even wait until I was asleep to come out of hiding? I have a rule with your kind! You stay on the ceiling and I don't kill you. You have disobeyed this rule. Tonight, I sleep on the couch. Tomorrow, I will find you and I will see to it that I end your miserable little life.

tl;dr- I found a freaking spider in my bed and now I won't be able to sleep there until that bastard is dead.

Anti-complaint: I had frozen yogurt earlier~ :la:
Comments114
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Bwahahah how big was iiiit???
Awwww, he just wanted to cuddle with you, he likes you ^^
Five of those fuckers have been in my room these past few weeks because of the weather.
Also back in October I was relaxing in my bed watching some TV when a huge spider decided to walk near my face, that is the most I've ever flipped out over a spider. :lol:
One was in my shirt one time, too. So freakin' lucky it didn't bite, haha.
The scariest incident I ever had with a spider was well, I was about to step outside to get some air when I noticed a fucking tarantula next to my foot. The son of a bitch bit my mother leaving her with a giant bump for about two months.

You know, when you live in a desert full of dangerous animals, there is a reason why you stay indoors.
I found a large wolf spider down in the basement that my wife wants me to kill but he is my friend (mostly because my wife doesn't like him) and I am going to make him my pet instead. I still need to think up a name for him. He hasn't been around his normal spot the last few days so he must be on the move somewhere.
you're probably not going to find it again. should've killed it when you had the chance.
Oh no, normally those bastards have the balls to come strutting around again. :grump:
yay frozen yogurt! :la: Is there anyone living with you? You could ask 'em to kill that spider.
:squee:
I'm pretty sure my kitty killed it. I couldn't find it when I got home from work. :)
w00t! Thank your cat for that, you don't want to sleep with spiders xD
Oh god, my parents' house has insects and arachnids out the ass up in there :C One night, I slept peacefully, believing that I was alone in my slumber. Woke up the next morning to a spiderling crawling out of my fucking ear :stare:. Took me days to want to sleep in that bed again.
HOLYDEARGOODNESS, WHY!? Why would a spider even dooo that!? :iconcryingplz:
Because he was a douchebag :C
That little bastard. >:C
fuuuck that reminds me of my dream this morning. i was in a warehouse that was filled with spiders of all sizes and shapes, including these insanely large blue taratulas that spun flaming web (literally, they were shooting flaming web out of their asses). they also were wearing bright pink masks that sang in hungarian and spanish.

I found a spider nearly the size of a half dollar crawling on my chest once. :iconimhorrifiedplz:
Holyflippingchocolatebunnyrabbits, I'd have had a heart attack. :omg:
I jumped up to get it off and the sneaky bastard got away without injury.
That little bastard! :stare: I hope he died a horrible, painful death sometime after.
Yes! Dear goodness, yes!
If she can kill a harmless lizard and the occasional fly, she can take down that damn spider!
View all replies
Maybe the cat did her job and killed it.
I hope he did... I really hope he did... :iconimhorrifiedplz: