Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 113

You are an ass.

:iconkrazehkittehkat:
KrazehKittehKat Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Seriously spider, why the hell did you feel the need to wait until I was actually going to try and sleep to reveal yourself? I was sitting on that bed for a good hour drawing and writing and there was nothing. I go and watch a movie, come back, and you're chilling on my bed like you own that shit. :iconwthplz: Did the cricket from last week draw your attention? You're late. I bet the cat already ate it. Annoying little arachnid.
The little bastard couldn't even wait until I was asleep to come out of hiding? I have a rule with your kind! You stay on the ceiling and I don't kill you. You have disobeyed this rule. Tonight, I sleep on the couch. Tomorrow, I will find you and I will see to it that I end your miserable little life.

tl;dr- I found a freaking spider in my bed and now I won't be able to sleep there until that bastard is dead.

Anti-complaint: I had frozen yogurt earlier~ :la:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconunseek:
Unseek Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student General Artist
Bwahahah how big was iiiit???
:iconpure-in-heart:
pure-in-heart Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student Filmographer
Awwww, he just wanted to cuddle with you, he likes you ^^
:iconschnitty:
Schnitty Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist
Five of those fuckers have been in my room these past few weeks because of the weather.
Also back in October I was relaxing in my bed watching some TV when a huge spider decided to walk near my face, that is the most I've ever flipped out over a spider. :lol:
One was in my shirt one time, too. So freakin' lucky it didn't bite, haha.
:iconh-irsch:
h-irsch Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student Digital Artist
The scariest incident I ever had with a spider was well, I was about to step outside to get some air when I noticed a fucking tarantula next to my foot. The son of a bitch bit my mother leaving her with a giant bump for about two months.

You know, when you live in a desert full of dangerous animals, there is a reason why you stay indoors.
:iconartificialphantom:
ARTificialphanTOM Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I found a large wolf spider down in the basement that my wife wants me to kill but he is my friend (mostly because my wife doesn't like him) and I am going to make him my pet instead. I still need to think up a name for him. He hasn't been around his normal spot the last few days so he must be on the move somewhere.
:iconvi0letdreamer:
vi0letdreamer Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student Photographer
you're probably not going to find it again. should've killed it when you had the chance.
KrazehKittehKat Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh no, normally those bastards have the balls to come strutting around again. :grump:
:iconvisaga:
visaga Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
yay frozen yogurt! :la: Is there anyone living with you? You could ask 'em to kill that spider.
KrazehKittehKat Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:squee:
I'm pretty sure my kitty killed it. I couldn't find it when I got home from work. :)
:iconvisaga:
visaga Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
w00t! Thank your cat for that, you don't want to sleep with spiders xD
Add a Comment: