I hate being lost!

I am lost, so I went out to look for me. If I get back before I return please tell me to wait.
Comments71
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You're only lost if you think you're lost.

I don't know what that means but I think it sounds profound.
Send me a rescue pony or two. I want a pink and a purple one.
Beggars can't be choosers. You get a gray one. :iconderpynoesplz:
I thought you were going to sew one up for me and include some emergency rations in their saddlebags.
Ain't nobody got time for that.
You been listening to the Guess Who again?
I think you are tripping balls. Will you take meth in five minutes? If so, your future self may be high. Your past self must go on a perilous journey through the DA system to recover an Admin to close this thread and free you forever.

:icontrollfaceplz:
Close it? You mean I will finely have closure? I will no longer have to check in at "lost and found"? Meh, what fun would that be?
hey, it's not me that has a bottle of hooch with a pink bubble in it.
Not really a complaint. :unimpressed:
You're not lost, everywhere else is just misplaced. :nod:
Oh my gosh, I think that must be it. I knew I should have run a string out behind me so I could find my way back. Wait, what is this string tied to my finger for?
Follow that string!
Wait, I got turned around in the dark. Now I don't know if I am coming or going. Can someone please send me a link to the TV show "Lost" I am going to join them.
But then you shall never come back! :noes:
I may ride forever 'neath the streets of Boston, I'm the girl that never returned!
oh I see. Yeah, that happens to me on a daily basis too :nod:
You aren't one of those seniors who forget if they are going up the stairs or are going down are you?
LOL no =P I'm only 13! Why, do seniors do that a lot?
Well I am talking about senior people, not students. It is like the joke about the 3 senior women talking about forgetfullness. One says "Sometimes I find myself at the top of the stairs and can't remember if I am coming up or am going down." The 2nd says "I know, I find myself in bed and wonder am I going to bed or getting up." The third says, "You two are just getting alzheimers or something. I have no such problem, knock on wood." and she knocks 3 times on the table. Suddenly she looks startled and glances at the door and says "Who's there??"