Closed to new replies
November 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 301

Pregnant Women Get All the Fun!

:iconpyrosikth:
PyroSikTh Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah okay, sure, they get a lot of pain, the urge to eat unnatural things, the weakest bladders ever, exhaustion, a hugely amusing (for the rest of us) waddle, and random people poking and stroking their belly, but they also get 24/7 preview of the baby, as well the ultimate form of bonding thanks to having breasts.

What do us men get? 9 months of moodiness from our partner followed by sleepless nights.

tl;dr - The foetus of my making won't give me a kicking show when I poke =Annimouse's belly :(

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconchemicalalia:
ChemicalAlia Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
My cousin just had a baby yesterday, and her sister is having one in two months.

I'm so freaking glad that isn't me. Pregnancy, ugh.
PyroSikTh Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Today's the day for me!
:iconchemicalalia:
ChemicalAlia Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Good luck.
Why thank you very much :iconelvisplz:
:icontsubane:
Tsubane Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
You're right, it's totally unfair. Men should carry and birth the fleshy wailing watermelon at least 50% of the time.
I fully agree!
:iconbusoni:
Busoni Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student Artisan Crafter
I'm due any day now, and baby constantly kicks my husband in the arm/back/tummy/whatever my belly is pressed against while we lay down. She is crazy in there. 8I

But I don't blame you for thinking chicks are lucky for seeing that half of it, it's understandable. On the other end of the spectrum, I'd sure love nothing having my lady parts literally rip open or lose the ability to walk/do dishes/cook for a few months in the end and still have a child. Adoption is expensive. xD
Mine is due...today! Huzzah!
:iconbusoni:
Busoni Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student Artisan Crafter
If only babies cared for due dates, mine is looking like she wants to escape early. I don't even have the crib set up. 8I

I have no idea what to expect myself, but I hope all goes well for you three!
Well that's one of the good things with cesarians, you know when they're definitely coming =P
Add a Comment: