What a Happy Fucking Thanksgiving. + The return of This Idiot.

Funny on how eating a nice meal and watching television with your family can spiral down into a depressing reveal that your father is cheating on your mother for two years. At least the tofurkey was good.

Yup apparently my dad was cheating on my mom, and despite my family going through financial troubles he was spending time and money with his lady friend. We lost our fucking house and he's been spending all of our cash on her. He left the family in the first place to get some "mental help". He said that he never wanted to sleep with anyone ever again, but no, he has this lady friend.

She called my mom at 11 last night to admit to her about the relationship. My father never admitted to it, she did.

Not only that, but now my sister is dating the guy I had a crush on. I don't blame them, I'm just a little depressed by it.

Also I'm back! School is easing up on me so I might lurk around here more. I missed you assholes.

I'm currently too sick and tired to care about grammar. Flame away. I need the distraction.

TL;DR: My father's a dick and I suck at love.
Comments139
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It's okay... :petting: I had to sit at the kid's table this year. We can cry and bawww together.
Eh, my sister went to the hospital, and i found out she was pregnant, and my mom had a mental break down from all the stress of loosing our house. feel your pain :P
That... is SO SUCKY. :(

Shame this happened on the holiday, but better it's out now than later.

I hope things get better for you and your mom. :iconflowerplz:
Well that is two bullshit things to put up on a happy day, hopefully shit gets better soon.
Well, if your father wants nothing to do with your family, best get him out of your life now and forget about him.

As for your sister dating the guy... how involved are they? Do you think they can work?
Yeah. They're a good couple.

As for pops, he still wants to be in my life.
Maybe it's best to let them go for now? Plenty of other fish in the sea.

You should let him know that if he does want to be a part of your life, he can't pull shit like that lying business.

I hope things work out! :hug:
Yup

Right.

and thank you. :>
Look on the upside; this guy going out with your sister means you'll be seeing him more, and then you can seduce him, and then the sex will be hotter because it's a forbidden love.

Yes, causing your crush to cheat on your sister is totally the cure to your dad cheating on your mum.
Eh how about no. I'm too awkward at seducing and I wouldn't hurt my sister like that.
But awkward seducing is hilarious. If nothing else you'll make him laugh, which means when they inevitably break up, you're the first one he thinks of.
Hehe. Yeah, but I'm over him.
...Well that was quick.
I have bigger emotional fish to fry. :shrug:
View all replies
Given that this was Thanksgiving and all of you likely had knives plus the revelation I'm surprised nobody got stabbed.
Same. My mom's a violent person.