Subscribing on Youtube.

I was watching a playlist of videos on YouTube, which I found amusing but not amusing enough to subscribe to said person. Then I try to click on the "next" video and it led me to the confirm subscription page. Thinking my computer was being an assface I went back and tried again. Same thing happened. So I looked closer and it turns out the button that says "Next" actually redirects to the subscribing page. Okay, you piece of shit, nice try. I go to the related videos to find the next video, it wasn't there. Looking at the playlist itself I saw that Part Six was hidden..... And only subscribers can view it.

What the fuck? I like the series, but I don't want to subscribe to the youtuber. Is there something wrong with that? Fuck no. So don't MAKE me subscribe just to watch the video. That has desperate written all over it, and you're already popular! Screw you, I'm going to watch someone who doesn't try to MAKE me subscribe. No views for you anymore.

Tl;dr: Youtuber is trying to force me to subscribe to watch the next video.
Comments56
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
PewDiePie is fucking annoying.
Someone else that agrees with me! I don't get the whole.... Thing with him.
It's one of the most irritating things on YouTube. I wish I could punch every single person, who does that. And even people I already like and subscribe to do it, it's just a disappointment.:no:
I'm sure this guy cares that one viewer isn't going to be there anymore.

The sentence began sarcastic, but I think they probably would care with the desperate attempts they already made...
The only reason I subscribe to channels is so I can filter their uploads to see new content.
That's why most people subscribe :roll:
Obviously that's not why you subscribe.
I subscribe to people whose videos I enjoy... Also, learn what most means.
Regardless of if it's 1% of people or 99% of people, my statement stands.
Statements always stand when you're talking about yourself :|
Look, if you don't do as I describe, then why try to come off as if you do? Seems contradictory to me.
View all replies
Subscribing is one of those things in youtube that actually don't piss me off. I mean, 1 button, and if in the future that youtuber puts up a video you might actually like, you can watch it. It's useful, yet not a super obligation. Sorry this guy pulled the stunt he did, though.

Anyway, don't get me started on the commenters. Youtube has some of the most vile, brain-dead people on the internet, in much alarmingly higher numbers than here.
Have you been to the weird part of youtube yet?
Haven't we all been there before? :lol:
Youtube is just awful in all aspects.
I can't upload anything anymore without it being taken down for copyright infringement.
because I included a 2 minute song. ugh.
I'm just there to watch :roll:
People can actually do that now? Also, why not just subscribe and then unsubscribe?
Because the shit doesn't deserve that much. I wouldn't subscribe just for one video.
Ah, I see. Who's videos were they?
Really? The times I've seen Pewds have the next button as a subscribe button is when these isn't actually a next video in the series. Oh well. :P
It was the next button on his shadow of the colossus part 5 video.
View all replies