Haters

I ve never really had much haters but yesterday I posted a complaint and the fffff?? 80% of the reply were negative! WTF?? This is a complaint forum, right? So just let me complain about stuff that nobody cares. You ask why I post it then? Because it makes ME feel better! I dont even understand why people were being so rude to me....
Anyway, I wont reply to any of those hater comments because afterwards they would just hate me back, then I defend myself I write something ugly... *ignores
Comments253
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This is what I do with haters...

I use their comments in my comic... and then they hate me more :p
Complaint forums are like this, everyone has the right to complain here, and they can complain about the littlest things to piss you off, and then we have a shit storm coming in.
Some people posts a thread to make 'em feel better, while others decide to hurt others to feel better....
Sadly that's the truth :(
The forums have always been this way.
Although I've heard times where this place used to be taken seriously.
If the problem isn't serious, people rip you a knew one. I don't bother posting topics here, |:
I know how you feel. Trolls and haters, dude. :/
:iconimaginationplz:
Nobody cares!
btw welcome to the internet....
i think your mistaking those haters for trolls
Oh no, and we just got done with ~sbarr12 ...
I see Mullet Man has a few different profiles. The dweeb needs a life- and a haircut.
Lol. Those words you've said were very smooth and clever. You made Mulletman look like a total moron.
You can't make a person look like anymore than he already is. Well, ok, maybe a baboon.
Don't you fucking get that this isn't your personal little diary and other people read this shit? If you want to tell US what you feel like complaining about, make it entertaining and worthy of a conversation and not whiny and stupid, or we're not gonna like it and we're going to TELL you that we don't. If you don't like that, just fuck off and go bitch to your friends about your insipid, trivial problems instead of telling all of us about them when we felt like getting entertained.

This isn't your god damn hugbox.
Welp, you have haters now.
There's a lot of trolls in this section.
It's just something people get used to.
HATERS GONNA HATE, HATERS GONNA HATE!
You have to lurk around the complaints forum a bit more before posting anything.

Sure this place is for ranting, but it's what you rant about that can attract these people.
Welcome to Complaints, hun. Unfortunately, that's normal here.
Enjoy le~ spam

OHMYGOD THAT RALTS <3
CANDY FOR ALL CUTE THINGS!
It has tits where its crotch should be.

KILL the abomination!