Some people need to learn how to drive.

I would have been home over an hour ago from my moms early thanksgiving.

My bus was cut off by a small car and it clipped a power pole, the car got into an accident down the block. We had to wait over an hour for a new bus since the one we were on was not going to do the run after the accident. The back tire bumper was torn off and the back door wouldn't open.

I am still shaking a little.

Idiots.
Comments92
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oh jeez that's just nuts...
I feel you though! A LOT of jackasses out there have GOT to learn to drive. I wonder how in the hell so many people have their drivers license. At first I thought I had road rage, but then I realized nope - just a lot of bad drivers.
One reckless one caused me to get into an accident. In my mom's car. I will second what you said by saying, "Idiots."
I still remember one time I saw two cars crash in an otherwise empty parking lot, but yeah, driving during the holiday season isn't much fun.
More like a lot of people need to learn how to drive.
I hate driving especially at night. I can't see a damn thing.
Ah, thanksgiving - aka "fuck diabetes" day. Not celebrating it today, but tomorrow instead. Because my family is weird.

I HATE driving during this season - everyone has craniorectal inversion syndrome to the 10th degree - their minds on consume consume consume buy buy buy spend spend spend and not on the goddamned road.

THEN, since it's hunting season up here in the sticks, where the men are men, the women are men, and the dogs are afraid to go out at night, you have to dodge Bambi or Rudolph making it across the road in a dead panic, usually when it's full dark and there's a snowstorm out there so thick you can't see the front of your car. Wheeee.

I am glad you didn't get hurt, though.
That's called "the thinning of the herd" :iconwoooplz:
HAHAHAHAH! Yeah, as long as it's not with my car, I'm fine. XD XD.

I didn't go this year, but next year I might do some hunting or at least driving. Stupid surgery recovery kept me inactive (well, okay, not totally inactive but at least not able to run or jump or walk for long distances with a rifle on my shoulder.)
These are all more reasons for me to never drive.

Thank you<3
Indeed. And I guess down in your area they drive even worse.
People drive like they are invincible down here.
And up here. It snowed 18 inches yesterday and there were tons of accidents. Even shut down the local interstate. XD
Oh god. This is why I can not live up state.
XD XD It's horrible up here. It's STILL SNOWING AUGH.
View all replies
Well, at least you're all ok?
That's not too bad then. :nod:
That is true.
Sounds good. :la:
Fucking women drivers in their giant 4x4's, I swear to god. All the awful upper-middle class drivers have the biggest possible vehicles to make them feel safer and bigger about themselves to compensate for the fact that they can't drive for shit. Because why learn to drive when you can run people driving normal vehicles off the road?
It was a small ford looking car.

Also I bet it was a man.
Probably was. That was just a side rant.
I just dislike stereotypes like that. I have seen just as many men in large cars as woman.
Muh stereotypes

But I thought everyone drove massive cars in America
nope tons of smaller cars too.