YOLO/SWAG/Etc. urrg

Bloody YOLO SWAG kids, bloody annoying they are...

They're especially horrible at school when, not only do they ruin their own future & education, they go out of their own way to take and damage other people's resources/work because they have "Swag" and when I complain, they say "YOLO"

They usually give it back when I use my trademark roar (has only happened twice, to the same person) where they then back away slowly, but what about the other people in other places who have to deal with this...

What are your experiences with YOLO/SWAG/Etc.
Comments301
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I never heard anyone say YOLO. In fact, I just recently found out what it means.

You
Only
Live
Once

Kinda clever, actually, but I prefer saying it the old-fashioned way.
Old fashioned way?

CARPE DIEM
I AM MAYOR YOLO OF SWAG CITY WELCOME TO MY CITY.
YOLO is a good philosophy. I can persue my own selfish desires and die in the knowledge that I'll never have to do them again.
It's a horrible philosophy.
Usually the people running around screaming YOLO aren't doing much living themselves.
Other than dying.
#YOLOSWAG 420 BLAZE IT FAGHET
How is babby formed? How girl gat pragnant?

They need to do way instain mother! Who killed their babbys because these babbys can't frigth back! A mother in ar who had killed her trhee kids.

My pary ar with the father, who lost his chrilden - we are truly sorry for your lots.
Comment Flagged as Spam
Meh heh heh...
I am not surrounded by people that stupid.
Then you are one lucky fellow.
Just hope you never have to encounter one, it's annoying as hell to justify everything using that... wait... what if scientists invented yolo to speed up natural selection!?
Interesting idea :iconthinkingplz:
There will always be those groups of people that'll become the next generation of slave wage'd faggots that'll supply the needs of those that grew a fucking brain. Their mental capacity isn't taped. It's obscured in irrelevant trivia and fandoms that surround their pathetic subcultures. They've lost their individuality by congregating together with these trivial subcultures and fads. They've lost interest with the natural world, thinking that within their subculture or fad that they know all the answers. People like that include sonicfags, furries, bronies, christfags, yolo/swagfaggots, hipsters, emos/goths/scene/, areas of autism, and any cultural variation of garbage (white trash, niggers, chiggers, chavs).

Idiots they all are.
The flies are a fine touch to signify the corpse being so.
There's this seriously annoying guy at my school that constantly says a long, drawn-out version that's like, "Yohhwloooooooooow..." All the time during class. :iconfacepalmplz: And his asian accent (don't get me wrong I love asians, but he has an ANNOYING kind of accent) doesn't make things any better. :no:
"Yohhwloooooooooow"
My school in a nutshell, except with an Aussie accept. Pretty much the only people who don't say yolo are the indians and east asians.
S.W.A.G. = Secretly We Are Gay