BLOOD

This is for you, Prosaix.

So, last night I was bored and my ears were itching, so I got some q-tips and started to dig around a little. After I did that I started to scratch with my finger. I finally stopped and looked at the TV, but I felt my ear get wet. I reached up, as I felt it dribbling out into my hair, and touched it. I took my finger away and it was red with blood. I was a little freaked but I clicked my nails in that ear first, to make sure I could still hear with it. I could. Then I got my dad to look inside and make sure it wasn't my eardrum, it wasn't. So I was still bleeding but I was sure I hadn't ruined my hearing. We stuffed some toilet paper in for a while and when I took it out my ear wasn't bleeding any more. So I washed the blood off my face and neck and went to bed.

TL;DR: I made my ear bleed and it scared me.

Anti-Complaint: I didn't lose my hearing.
Comments54
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
How cute. You think you're funny and original. And now I shall not humor you any further.
I'm not being serious. No lulz.
Have you gone to a doctor yet? :( It could be infected or something...
I did go today because it started hurting and feeling infected. I'm now taking medicine for it. Thanks for the suggestion though!
Oh alright! Good luck with your ear :huggle:
I ruptured my eardrum once.
Especially as no one believed me. It had to heal on its own. I still can't hear right in it. :stare:
:O That's messed up. Did you try going to a school nurse or something?
It's not like they had the right stuff to prove it.
My nurse has this machine to test hearing.
And right after reading this, my ears started hurting :stare: Damn you.
Still, I can't imagine bleeding ears would be fun.
Very scary. But it didn't hurt much. :?
I did that once. Just need to be careful with the ears and stuff, I guess.
Yeah, one of my friends is mostly deaf in one ear so I always worry about something like that happening to me.
Ah.. that sucks. =/
Mhm. When she went back to school after the accident that caused her hearing loss, she was starting to hear again and one of the girls in her class, knowing what happened, blew a whistle right in her ear, making my friend's ear start to bleed again. So one of her friends beat the girl with the whistle up.