Closed to new replies
November 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 212

Anti-theist pricks

:iconkinoc-kun:
Kinoc-Kun Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Let's get one thing clear, this isn't pointed at atheists or agnostics, who believe either there is no God or are unsure of the existence of one.

This is about the people who claim all religious people practice hate. We don't.

I used to hate atheists, but I like to think I'm past that now. What I don't like are people who constantly try to belittle any and all religious beliefs and try to make themselves smarter in the process.

This is Tennessee, just because you're an anti-theist living in the south doesn't mean you're smarter than everyone else.

Just means you're part of the small-minded community you so greatly despise. Congrats!

TL;DR: Everyone has beliefs, tolerate them or move to Sweden or something.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Militant atheists are often just as bad as militant theists.
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Photographer
Don't you know? They're goddamned ENLIGHTENED and you should lick their buttholes to obtain a shred of their wisdom!

I too live in Tennessee :dummy:
:iconmoroaica:
Moroaica Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Really, if you think about it, they're doing the EXACT SAME THING as the people they claim are the "bad ones". Anti-theism is just like Fundamentalism. Same douchbagerry, different name.
:iconi-stamp:
i-stamp Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
And less, you know, voting away minority rights or making people who do things your beliefs don't mesh with second-class citizens.
:iconmoroaica:
Moroaica Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Should be noted that not every single religion does that.
:iconi-stamp:
i-stamp Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
No, and most people who are called 'anti-theists' aren't against every single religion. Hell not even every single religion is theistic. But when people say 'anti-theistic' what they usually really mean is anti-Christian. And Christianity does have that history.
:iconpsowill:
PSOWILL Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Welcome to DA where if you're not in the popular crowd you get shunned. :lol: I'll make the popcorn.
:iconbabylonsabby:
BabylonSabby Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student General Artist
Preeettty much. If you have a million page views and you're a sell out, making money off commissions that are just flooding your inbox, people aren't going to give you crap. You can say anything and get away with it. But God forbid you're not as well known and you say the wrong thing. Come to think of it, that's just the Internet in general. Not just Deviantart.
:iconpsowill:
PSOWILL Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
:nod: True.
:iconkinoc-kun:
Kinoc-Kun Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Extra butter, please? :)
Add a Comment: