Dryness of the cigarette contrasting against the wetness of the tea

How can I overcome my liking for the 'dryness of the cigarette contrasting against the wetness of the tea?' I hate this!
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i prefer a more herbal smoke and a conglomerated company beverage as opposed to your method.
You should definitely consider quitting. Do you realise that your lungs shrink to the size of a pool table whereas a non smokers lungs are the size of a tennis court.
The fuck? Weird ass people.

I smoke and drink alcohol at the same time, not some fucking tea.

The tea comes afterwards as a refreshment.

Fucking weirdos.
Smoke the cigarette and drink the tea after. That's how I do it. I smoke menthols and they dry your mouth out like a bitch.
I do that.
I only use menthol filters for when I have a cold, but they do dry your mouth up quite a lot :hmm:
They're terrible for it. But I much prefer them to "proper" cigarettes.
You could use those little chocolate fags instead, they have chocolate and edible paper, though my Mum used to hit me if I pretended to smoke with them :P
I used to buy bubblegum cigarettes when I was a kid. They had powdered sugar on them so when you blew out on the "filter", it looked like smoke.
My friends and I, when we were little, used to buy the bubble gum cigarettes off the ice cream truck. There was a powder that was inside the plastic that was wrapped around the bubble gum and we used to blow the powder out, pretending it was smoke. :giggle:
Oh that sounds so cute! Is it banned now? :P
I don't know if they still sell them to kids from ice cream trucks anymore (I'm sure they did it a couple of years ago, but knowing how sensitive people are nowadays with their kids probably not) but I found a place that sells the exact ones we used to get:

[link]
Haha thats a really cute idea, though yeah I am surprised that they're still been able to be bought. I think the fake fags don't get sold anymore.
Oh god... I used to do that too :lol:
Nom! Mum used to whack the back of my head <:
Ouch.. but they make those chocolate fags for a reason u.u!!!! :nuu:
We have to imitate the grown-ups ;D
Thats true! I wasn't allowed to have baby dolls either, now my Mum wants me to have kids and I am adamantly against it :P
Try a pipe. I was very fond of enjoying my pipe while drinking tea/coffee. I don't smoke a pipe these days, but it's an option if you're interested.
I'm afraid you can't, Brian. The only solution is to throw your cigarette in the nearest person's face before docking your cigarette in their eye. :nod:
Quit smoking, it'll kill you.. not that I care or anything but :iconmehplz:
You dunk the cigarette in the tea. Your cigarette will be moist and your tea would have dried up some. :nod: