Closed to new replies
November 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 23

Dryness of the cigarette contrasting against the wetness of the tea

:iconbrianmollinson:
BrianMollinson Nov 21, 2012
How can I overcome my liking for the 'dryness of the cigarette contrasting against the wetness of the tea?' I hate this!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconzodiacgal:
zodiacgal Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
:iconjamesbondplz:
:icon-kron:
i prefer a more herbal smoke and a conglomerated company beverage as opposed to your method.
:iconsimon-schecter:
Simon-Schecter Nov 21, 2012
You should definitely consider quitting. Do you realise that your lungs shrink to the size of a pool table whereas a non smokers lungs are the size of a tennis court.
:iconmurphysdinnerparty:
MurphysDinnerParty Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The fuck? Weird ass people.

I smoke and drink alcohol at the same time, not some fucking tea.

The tea comes afterwards as a refreshment.

Fucking weirdos.
:iconpink-anthony:
Smoke the cigarette and drink the tea after. That's how I do it. I smoke menthols and they dry your mouth out like a bitch.
:iconautumnalessence:
AutumnalEssence Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I do that.
I only use menthol filters for when I have a cold, but they do dry your mouth up quite a lot :hmm:
:iconpink-anthony:
They're terrible for it. But I much prefer them to "proper" cigarettes.
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Nov 21, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
You could use those little chocolate fags instead, they have chocolate and edible paper, though my Mum used to hit me if I pretended to smoke with them :P
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Nov 22, 2012  Professional Photographer
I used to buy bubblegum cigarettes when I was a kid. They had powdered sugar on them so when you blew out on the "filter", it looked like smoke.
:iconmurphysdinnerparty:
MurphysDinnerParty Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
My friends and I, when we were little, used to buy the bubble gum cigarettes off the ice cream truck. There was a powder that was inside the plastic that was wrapped around the bubble gum and we used to blow the powder out, pretending it was smoke. :giggle:
Add a Comment: