'Stiletto Surgery'

America, what the f---?
Today, I learned about a new type of surgery called 'Stiletto Surgery'.
Stiletto Surgery is where women get their pinky toes removed so they can fit their heeled shoes better. DAFUQ?
Not only is this the stupidest thing I've ever heard, but why couldn't they just make shoes to fit your feet better instead of LOOSING A FUGGIN' TOE!?
Comments339
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Apparently evolution will cause us to lose our pinky toe anyway. Just saying.
Really? Hmm.. I was not aware.
Toes help you balance, walk, stuff like that. Why would you want to wear shoes that hurt your feet, toes or no toes?
That's actually better than the image I got in my head when you said "stiletto surgery." I imagined them putting a freaky implant in your heel :noes:
crazy :no:
This reminds me of the footbinding they did in china in ancient times or was it india, anyone you can google it, the binded the feet, and you should see some of the shoes, of the adults :iconlegaspplz:
Wut... ^._.^ I like my I pinky toes... Except the one I broke. They can go ahead and cut that one off.
I'm adding you to my list of 'is smart' to take with me on my rocket ship to Mars to recolonize the human race. :meow:
That's just great. Feminists aren't going to like this.
For some reason I have this mental image of doctor performing said surgery with stiletto's instead of scalpels :O_o:
Pifft please I'd rather that than having a shitty doughnut inserted in your forehead: [link] That's why you should be worried about! :|

Yes, it is real!
Yeah, I've heard. It's called a bagel head it lasts an hour or two and is cause by inserting petroleum jelly, I think, into your forehead and pressing the middle with your thumb.
This is a real thing?

Dear god, I think I just lost hope in humanity.
I know, right ;-;
I don't know who to think less of more: the shoemaker, the toeless person, or the surgeon who actually cut off the toe!
aha, that's a hard one. I'm not sure I know, either.
Is this true? that is as stupid as removing a couple of ribs so you can have a smaller waist. What price vanity?
That's kinda stupid. Just go up a size in shoe instead of disfiguring your body.
:D High heels are uncomfortable anyhow,give me running shoes any day. Nice comfy and they put a spring in my step.
Indeed. I just prefer barefooted, myself. Shoes are too....limited. ~.~"
ha. Barefoot is only good in my room, usually. I will walk barefoot outside on the cold wet rocky floor once in a while though XD
I never wear shoes. I wear them to school, then walk around in socks & bring them home in my book bag.
View all replies