He wants the V.

:bulletblue:Excuse me, mr. 30 year old with 2 kids that wears saggy pants and cheap cologne? How many times do I need to tell you I'm not fucking interested. :stare:

:bulletblue:There's this guy that goes to my community college (I don't know his name...) who's been riding my ass here recently. Not in the literal sense.. Anyway. He's been begging me for my number, and I kept telling him my phone has been messing up / jk this isn't an iphone its an iPod / phones are against my religion. Amen.
Thanks to my oh so reliable friend, this creeper obtained my number. Here's the first message he sent me:

"What's up, sweetie? So glad I'm able to finally talk to you and your sexy lil ass(;"

.................:iconimhorrifiedplz:

:bulletblue:Gross. I made it very VERY clear that I have a boyfriend and am really, really not interested in him. Did that stop him? Of course not. Mr. 30 year old with 2 kids that wears saggy pants and cheap cologne practically sat on my lap today, asked me out to the movies, asked me to send naked pictures to him, and even begged me to go to his place tonight. I finally told him to do something useful with his life and be a proper father to those poor children instead of chasing other women. He got the hint and told me to fuck off.

Seriously.. awkward. IF YOU WANT THESE LUMPS, YOU BETTER PUT A RING ON IT :iconlspplz:

:icontealdeerplz: Mr. 30 year old with 2 kids that wears saggy pants and cheap cologne is very creepy and wants the V.
Comments112
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Get like a blade of grass, or two, put a little razor in between it and snap the fuck out. Make sure you cut yourself with so he knows it's for real.
Yeah, I usually get hit on by old married guys. Why is it always old married guys? Once it was some taxi driver, but he stopped when cars behind him honked at him to drive. I still darted into the neared store for 45 min-1 hour, just to make sure he was gone. Another time was with a guy at my job. He was one of those douchebags that thought doing nice things earned him a hand job. When I told him I wasn't interested, he still wouldn't leave me alone. His wife worked at the same place and must have gotten wind of it, because it stopped abruptly.
So this is about shitty WERLEEJUN guy fawkes masks how?
You didn't make it clear at all.
You're young. Guys go after young looking girls.
You should've sneezed in his face. It is flu season. :iconsillyplz:
Your friend sucks.
Just sic the police on him.
It's best to feed him with food filled with poison :stare:
... Annnnnd you haven't told any sort of authority, why?
So a guy in my math is creepin on me... but I rejected him, and I ignore him when he's creepin' (and in my mind I'm goin "I have an exacto-knife in my bag, scissors in my hand, and I don't like you... not a good combo...")... I think he finally got the hint, cause no such recent creeping^^
Tell him to stop lol. I never met any v worth chasing after thats 18 yrs old. hes 30 too...he should chase something else lol
My thoughts exactly lol
He doesn't deserve kids.
Who doesn't want the V? Not yours, necessarily, but, you know, someones?
Right. EVERYONE WANTS THE V! :dummy:
Hi Princess-Rufflebutt 2.0
Hello prosaix, dear. :aww:
Sup, rufflebutt?
Bout ready to smash some cereal than complain because I can't find good deals on fake eyelashes.
Tell him to stop or you'll lie about him raping you.
This cheap trick always works. Either that or threaten to spill the beans about his creeping to his wife.
Sounds like you needed some more backbone or an angry bald russian such as myself to shoo him away :p
:iconheavyplz:

... I'm sorry. I had to XD.