Closed to new replies
November 20, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 111

He wants the V.

:iconlovebehr:
lovebehr Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Student Photographer
:bulletblue:Excuse me, mr. 30 year old with 2 kids that wears saggy pants and cheap cologne? How many times do I need to tell you I'm not fucking interested. :stare:

:bulletblue:There's this guy that goes to my community college (I don't know his name...) who's been riding my ass here recently. Not in the literal sense.. Anyway. He's been begging me for my number, and I kept telling him my phone has been messing up / jk this isn't an iphone its an iPod / phones are against my religion. Amen.
Thanks to my oh so reliable friend, this creeper obtained my number. Here's the first message he sent me:

"What's up, sweetie? So glad I'm able to finally talk to you and your sexy lil ass(;"

.................:iconimhorrifiedplz:

:bulletblue:Gross. I made it very VERY clear that I have a boyfriend and am really, really not interested in him. Did that stop him? Of course not. Mr. 30 year old with 2 kids that wears saggy pants and cheap cologne practically sat on my lap today, asked me out to the movies, asked me to send naked pictures to him, and even begged me to go to his place tonight. I finally told him to do something useful with his life and be a proper father to those poor children instead of chasing other women. He got the hint and told me to fuck off.

Seriously.. awkward. IF YOU WANT THESE LUMPS, YOU BETTER PUT A RING ON IT :iconlspplz:

:icontealdeerplz: Mr. 30 year old with 2 kids that wears saggy pants and cheap cologne is very creepy and wants the V.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondawnsbreak:
DawnsBreak Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Get like a blade of grass, or two, put a little razor in between it and snap the fuck out. Make sure you cut yourself with so he knows it's for real.
:iconmelodymoose:
MelodyMoose Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeah, I usually get hit on by old married guys. Why is it always old married guys? Once it was some taxi driver, but he stopped when cars behind him honked at him to drive. I still darted into the neared store for 45 min-1 hour, just to make sure he was gone. Another time was with a guy at my job. He was one of those douchebags that thought doing nice things earned him a hand job. When I told him I wasn't interested, he still wouldn't leave me alone. His wife worked at the same place and must have gotten wind of it, because it stopped abruptly.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
So this is about shitty WERLEEJUN guy fawkes masks how?
:icondaynaemcraig:
DaynaEMCraig Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Student Artisan Crafter
You didn't make it clear at all.
:iconkitsumekat:
kitsumekat Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
You're young. Guys go after young looking girls.
:icontidal-wave-art:
Tidal-Wave-Art Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You should've sneezed in his face. It is flu season. :iconsillyplz:
:iconspugmeister:
spugmeister Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
Your friend sucks.
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Just sic the police on him.
:iconkaelikescheesecake:
KaeLikesCheesecake Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Student General Artist
It's best to feed him with food filled with poison :stare:
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Professional
... Annnnnd you haven't told any sort of authority, why?
Add a Comment: