Suit damage

My grey suit has been ruined in the wash. It is now two sizes two small for me. Now I have nothing to wear. How can I get to the shops to buy another grey suit? I am fucked. - Mollinson
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
just run around naked instead, problem solved.
Take a long sit on he shitter and let your colon do the talking.
Etiam pulvinar nibh ut risus cursus at convallis nisl tincidunt. Mauris quam orci, facilisis in accumsan a, ultricies a tortor. Duis et vulputate turpis. Mauris in felis magna. Curabitur egestas mauris non felis blandit non tempus enim pharetra. Mauris nisi sapien, sollicitudin a pulvinar sit amet, vulputate vel tortor. Sed viverra nibh nec purus lacinia a convallis sem dictum.
Light the sucker on fire and roast marshmallows over it.
What do you mean?
Well, for the brain dead fool who thought this gimmick was a good idea, I'll try to put it in simpler terms. Fire is what happens when something turns all bright red and gives off lots and lots of heat! Just like a teenage girl when you show their boyfriend their baby pictures! And marshmallows are these little spongy things you get in cereal hocked by fake Irishmen! Only better! And then you attach them to a stick - you can find one in your backyard - and put it over the hot thing and the most magical thing happens! It changes color! Wow! And then you eat it! Yummy!
What do you mean?
I don't understand what you are getting at.
I mean I'm going to go have a drink.
Kill your family.

But kill your family first.
I don't understand.
Wear the trousers slightly lower so they reach your shoes and wear a shirt over the waist with no tie. After that roll up the sleeves so they don't appear short, wear sunglasses so you look like you don't give a fuck and then act as though everyone in the vicinity is beneath you. Or just go in your boxershorts, you could probably steal some clothes before security manages to catch you, pretend you have Alzheimers or something.
Lose some weight.
Stop being so fat.
If you weren't such a fatty, your suit would fit.
Call in where sick? I am unemployed. I wear the suit because it's all I have. I spend my days seeking company, mostly in the cinema. But I don't want sympathy. :(
better go for the tan suit today.
Jump out the window with the suit.