enough of the proud asians

seriously, enough of that bullshit. It's not even the slightest bit amusing anymore. In fact, it never was to begin with and now that I'm cranky, sore, and tired
I had to complain.

Fuck you proud asian troll, if I could I would chop off your fucking hands and feet so the only thing you could type with is your nose, then I'd cut that off too.

Can DA even ban someone via IP?

bonus complaint: I found out one of the clients in the same housing program as me is actually guilty of murder, but was found not guilty by reason of insanity is now on parole. What the fuck?
How do you get parole for chopping off your mother's head?
Comments179
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You seem easily trolled. :lol:
only when I'm exposed to same shit time and time again.
I can't believe this troll is still at it, where are they? Is the poop troll still around even?
who knows? both of them need to be launched into outer space and never seen again.
... Cutting off your mother`s head is illegal now?
Oh. Even if she doesn`t mind?
don't think she would have much of a choice.
The only nationality pride I ever had a problem with once is the whole 'white power' movement within America. I got told to leave America, which is apparently their land, when I'm a Native American whose people lived here for thousands of years.
See that's stupid. Everyone's a descendant of foreigners, and MIXED (yes, white people are usually of mixed European descent). The dumbass white supremacists need to learn how to read before they open their big mouths. There's nothing wrong with being proud of being of European descent, Asian, etc. until it's used as a means to say you're BETTER than everyone else, that's when it gets stupid.
Yes, bring more attention to it. Bravo. :clap:
I wanted to call that fucker out
Annoying asian troll vs living with a psychotic killer. I think the second one should have been your primary complaint.
Annoying Asian troll should be forced to live with psychotic killer. :plotting:
But then they might combine forces and become an unstoppable force for evil.
Then we just fill the always-locked-from-the-outside apartment with toxic gas. Problem solved! :la:
And they should have cameras in the home and it would be the best reality show ever.

And I hate reality shows, but this one I would watch!
So, you're upset because you were trolled?
IP ban isn't really fair imo because my sister has an account as well, if one of us were to get banned, it'd be unfair to ban the other just because we have the same IP.
I'm not upset, I'm annoyed and tired of seeing this degenerate posting the same shit over and over.
They're so on and off though, just ignore it. I doubt they're even Asian.
Then stop letting it get to you. :roll: