Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 89

The other ProudAsians are pathetic excuses for living entities

:iconproudasian2:
ProudAsian2 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
Seriously. My other siblings, the other ProudAsians, need to get a reality check. Yes, it's fine to be patriotic, and it's ok to like a style. But when it gets to that extreme, something seriously mental is going on... which is not necessarily a good thing. :roll: It makes me feel embarrassed to be related to them.

I really needed to get this off my chest. It's madness in the household. ProudAsian1 left to pursue a career in IT at a large business corporation, in order to help financially support the family. Which leaves me, the second-eldest, in charge of babysitting the other 11 ProudAsians... and my god, what a bunch of ill-mannered, immature, juvenile, bigoted bunch of dicks they've become. They won't listen to reason, no matter what we say. They always take to the internet, in rebellion, and post shitty threads about bashing other people. They get banned, and start to cry and throw temper-tantrums. Well, no shit you dumbfucks. Serves you right.

Ugh, I just want to leave this house as soon as I can. I heard there are some animation opportunities in western countries... Pixar looks like an amazing place to work. Maybe someday I'll get to work there. But for now, it's dealing with these twats...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongabbyevans:
gabbyevans Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I want to change my deviantart icon to that photo of Proudasian's middle aged &, kawaii balding head. He looks like a 30 something year old man that hasn't left his parents house, yet.
:iconbumsy:
Bumsy Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
I know that's you Dave/~ThereAreNoTurkeys.
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Dude but then you'd just be a ProudMurican. The patriotism is just as bad there, if not worse. :noes:
:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
at least you're not the other "proud asian"
fuck that fucking fucker.
:iconsomnusvorus:
Somnusvorus Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012   Digital Artist
Sooo.. what happens if you get a job for a Western animation studio? Would you're siblings hate you or change their opinions on Western filmography? =S
:iconmonsterpaladin:
Monsterpaladin Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student General Artist
:iconwthplz:
:iconsmileyvizard:
SmileyVizard Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
O_O what is this.... ProudAsian is being.... NICE?! And not bashing western cartoons/people/things?! AND THE WORD "WESTERN/WESTERNER" WAS ONLY IN THE THREAD ONCE.... WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY?!?! :nuu:
:iconproudasian2:
ProudAsian2 Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
I was hoping for a reply like this :la:
:iconsmileyvizard:
SmileyVizard Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:iconbowplz:
:iconredmarlin:
redmarlin Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
You're not funny, you know that, right?
Add a Comment: