Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 59

Monday Night Football was not very entertaining this week!

:iconhgwizard:
HGWizard Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
God damnit, Monday Night Football was lame, the bears played like crap and the poopy pants 49ers blew them out...

And worst of all, there wasn't anything else good to watch on TV neither..It was like God didn't want me to be entertained between 5:30 - 7:00 pm...:((((((

I need you all to shower me with sympathy after having to bear watching this non-entertaining game...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpsyconorikan:
Psyconorikan Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Student General Artist
It was awesome. You mad, bro?
HGWizard Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I'm over it now, let's just hope the games tomorrow are better!

And the 49ers need to lose next week, the NFC West rightfully belongs to the 12th man!
:iconherbaldrink:
HerbalDrink Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
You say that like Monday Night Football was actually entertaining to begin with. :B
:iconsabhira:
Sabhira Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Etiam nec consectetur felis. Praesent volutpat scelerisque est, ut varius nulla cursus a. Donec tempor, libero id dapibus ultricies, lorem ligula sagittis ante, in sollicitudin sapien lacus nec nisi. Morbi eget risus eget tellus tristique rhoncus. Nullam commodo molestie ligula. Maecenas pharetra dolor sit amet neque imperdiet placerat. Suspendisse molestie aliquet ultrices. Duis iaculis sapien arcu.
HGWizard Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I can't speak French, or latin or swedish.

I know it's not English, y se no es espanol!
:iconpsowill:
PSOWILL Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
:evileye: I only watch MNF for the c'mon man moments although they missed a good one this week.
:iconvi0letdreamer:
vi0letdreamer Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Student Photographer
first world problems.
HGWizard Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I was waiting for someone to finally say that!
:iconchaogirl:
chaogirl Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
While the Patriots crushed the Colts because the Colts' rookie Quarterback turned the ball over four times. Didn't help that their defense couldn't put a stop to the Patriots' offense when it's ranked number one for a reason. Although we lost Gronkowski to a freak injury on a block for an extra point which is rare as fuck.
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Professional Photographer
My boyfriend has me sit through WWE wrestling on Mondays :iconstaresplz: The horrible part is I've gotten to the point where I know all the "characters" and their "storylines".
Add a Comment: