Pokemon needs to improve!!!

This is my first forum so I kinda wanted to tackle this. As a Fan I love Pokemon, the battles, the diversity, the works... However as a Fan I expect more from the Game series
-1: Not much customization in the game for your avatar or Pokemon
-2: Shiny Pokemon are useless and are used mainly in trades to trick newcomers into thinking there special
-3: The Game never, NEVER explains EV Training not once and it is essential newcomers know this.
-4: The Elite Four needs to be more of leaders of the Pokemon world other than obstacles( this was something interesting in Blk&Wht).
-5: Trade... I promise you I sat there for 4 HOURS(jk) trying to communicate with Person B that I needed a certian pokemon to complete the Pokedex....

-6: More awards and incentive for graudually completing pokedex -_- cause thats what it`s there for right...

So if they have fixed some of these problems or have done this in Blk&Wht 2 please correct me if so add what you think pokemon needs to improve on.
Comments305
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I most definitely agree that the EV Training should be explained. If it's such an important mechanic in teh game, why in the hell do they not explain it?!?

Then again though, it's more important for online games...online games never explain the stuff you're actually expected to know. Come on, I know Pokémon can get away with not telling you what the "Current" metagame is, but PC games that're constantly updating...would it kill you to actually update it so newbies aren't cussed out for not knowing something that is never actually explained to them in-game?
Back in my day, we only had a hunnerd and fiddy one pokermans! And you had to trade through a cable! :iconshakecaneplz:
Now those were the days.
I was really fond of the second generation too. Gold version was the first Pokemon video game I got. Before that I had trading cards.
I never really got into the TCG. I stayed with the games.
I got into TCG when some kids in my neighborhood had cards and let me play with them. Then my parents saw how much I liked it and I got a Gameboy Color and Pokemon Gold for my next birthday.
I have some cards, I liked to look at them as a kid. Thought the pictures were cool.
I miss my GameBoy :iconsadtardplz:
I still have my Gameboy Advance and Gameboy Advance SP somewhere, but I mostly just use my DS unless I want to play an old Gameboy color version. Or I use an emulator.
I gave mine and my Pokemon Yellow away :'(
I hated Pokemon Yellow.
But... Pikachu follows you around!
(I never even liked my Pikachu that much and favoured my Nidoking)
I hated that stupid pikachu.
I wish I had a GameBoy :saddummy:

At least I have a GameBoy Color.
Mine was a Colour, one of the purple seethrough ones. But it's gone now :(
Still have my GameBoy Advance, missing the battery pack though...
lol thanks, props for being Old School. Maybe I should be more grateful seeing how I use to use that blasted cable
The only thing I wish for if more than four moves per Pokemon. That would be awesome.
I never liked Pokemon a whole lot and all I want is for it to die off.
Not any time soon lol
Fusce quis neque sem, ut consequat dui. Donec eros eros, aliquam at dignissim eget, lacinia quis mi.