Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 62

I don't get DA anymore

:iconof-mice-and-moshpits:
of-mice-and-moshpits Nov 19, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I rejoined because a friend told me to but things here have changed.
I used to be really crap at art but people on this website helped me learn
anatomy,colour,composition,light and perspective.

I don't post on here anymore because once you post an artwork on deviant art they own the image forever. (ever actually read the terms of service before) So unless I'm drawing something for a contest It just wont happen.

However It upsets me that when I try and crituque someone they bite me in the arse and say I know nothing about art ....( when they are using 500 flouro colours or something )

I'm not the best artist on here by far I'm only a student but I just wish people were nicer when you try and help them...

ISNT THAT WHAT THIS WEBSITES FOR SO WE CAN SHARE ART AND HELP EACHOTHER IMPROVE ??????

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconivan-tasko:
Ivan-Tasko Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I dont know what i would do if deviantART owned my work . i think i would die of anger
:iconmaryyana:
MaryYana Nov 20, 2012   Traditional Artist
Welcome back to dA! Now please deactivate!
:iconlbthecc:
LBtheCC Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
What? You expect people to thank you for popping their fragile little artist egos?
:iconmisterkhact:
MisterKhact Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
"once you post an artwork on deviant art they own the image forever."

:icongetoutfrogplz:
:iconkoyukuk:
Koyukuk Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Share art, yes. Help each other improve... not so much :B PFFFT, I love laughing at the morons who pull the "UR NOT AN ARTST" excuse :lol: Don't have to be an artist to know what something is shit.

ps: I know you've been told this already but the art you upload is copyright to you :3 hence the copyright thing near the title on the deviation page
:iconrequiemachina:
I don't post on here anymore because once you post an artwork on deviant art they own the image forever.

Then...

(ever actually read the terms of service before)

READ the END USER AGREEMENT, YOU MORON. :no:
sometimes its hard to support people when they're complete idiots and still believe old shit....how disappointing...

Oh, and whatever prosaix said.
:iconjellybean9000:
Jellybean9000 Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
In case you didn't read the end users agreement on this site, anything you post here is technically owned by you and only you unless you give or sell the right(s) to someone else (assuming that you're the original owner, of course).

And this person you critiqued; did they ask for one, or did you just give one out?
:iconmcrfan343:
Mcrfan343 Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
lol what?
:icontyphloser:
Typhloser Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You know what I don't get? These Brush Lovers badges. This is a bigger mystery.

Seriously. How the fuck did people get them? Went to $devart to help some poor soul that couldn't tell the difference between a chatroom and a userpage, and the bot's comment page is 16+ pages deep in 'Thanks for the Brush Lovers Badge!' Someone I asked about the matter said that they haven't used Muro in almost a year, yet the badge's description apparently has something to do with Muro. Also, there's a few sloppy pixels visible in the blown up version of the Brush Badge. :grump: How did they miss that?
Add a Comment: