Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 186

So i've been accused of doing Illegal stuff in the Employee room.

:iconsweetnspooky:
SweetNspooky Nov 19, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
LOL. I still can't believe it... I was sitting at the table minding my own buisness... Drawing a topless Harpy xD... then i saw that unknown Arabic woman. Said hi , Welcomed her because she kuda looked stressed out.. She must be new idk.

Then few moment after she leaves the room in a hurry...
No big deal... then a few moment later i get swarmed by the security ... they get in like the fucking FBI . What are you doing ! I got hajar in.my room stressed out crying because you were doin something illegal... What the total fuck ? me hum i'm drawing ... So whats up ? After they called her they told me its because .. I WAS DRAWING TITIES 8D wee!

What the fucking fuck just happened ? Anyways then she came back the other day bitchin about our society and no respecting her ..how its hard and different... Omg we got.like 15 arabic womans here and theyre all my friends and not being offended by a pair of drawn tits. I mean theyre fucking bautifull tits xDDDD .. no err why i do feel racist now xD :(

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondragonflae:
Next time, draw a nice vag shot, too.
SweetNspooky Nov 22, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Why i would draw that ? o.o xD
:iconshidaku:
omg teh boobies. Stupid uptight people with sticks up their asses.

If she had told that to real police she could have been arrested.
SweetNspooky Nov 22, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
That would been funny
:icontheawesomefaerie:
TheAwesomeFaerie Nov 21, 2012   Traditional Artist
I was drawing a picture of a faerie in class, while waiting for it to start. One of the other girls came up to look at it and got all disgusted because it had boobs. It wasn't even topless, she just got really grossed out by the fact it had boobs. I was like, "It's female, and not a small child. That means boobs are necessary."
SweetNspooky Nov 21, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
LOL. Oooh i remember that aswell from when i was in high school. You are a pervert you drew boobz :O :lmao:
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
oh high school.

You'd think they'd be concerned about teaching kids facts and knowledge, or mabey common sense.....

no.
She got really worked up about it. I was just laughing at her sheer immaturity. The teacher came in, and she tried to tell the teacher that I was drawing something dirty. The teacher complimented my drawing and told her to stop fussing :XD:
SweetNspooky Nov 21, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Wow ! in wich grade you were ? And how old lol ?
She was thirteen, I don't know how British/American school years line up.
Add a Comment: