Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 32

I can't sleep because my brain finds it easier to remind me about things that make me sad.

:iconpatt-ytto:
Brain what are you doing.
It's 4am brain.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmngamojemo:
I find this thread elegant in its simplicity.
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Perhaps it's time to find a few aids. :nod:
What do you reccomend? I heard it's herpes season in new york.
Something that will give you such pain it'll knock you out? :O
If you engage in self damaging activities in order to force your body to go into sleep mode then i don't think it's me who needs the shrink.
But aids do help. :nod:
:iconcherylblanche:
When do you go to sleep?
I noticed a strange pattern in my case, after 12 I tend to start having depressing thoughts, not before, and I don't even care about them the next day. I believe it might be that you have to sleep at a normal time?
Maybe. I usually sleep from 12 to 2 am because of work and schoolwork.
Yesterday my gf stayed here, which helped me sleep, but now i'm alone again and yes, after 12 the chances of thinking something depressing increases. Must be the whole being alone after dark thing.
:iconcherylblanche:
I think it's just because you get tired and therefore susceptible to being more emotional. You can't concentrate and your thoughts could drift uncomfortably with your lack of control.
Interesting thought that i digested but will re-read later anyway because right now you made my head go *fzzzzz*.

6:11am. I guess i didn't sleep today.
Add a Comment: