Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 33

Let's flip it around. I'm gonna complain about myself.

:iconkenzie-riann:
kenzie-riann Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Ex-boyfriend: Abusive, manipulative, valued a video game over our relationship, every aspect of our lives together was a double standard (he was allowed to drink, smoke, and go out with friend, I couldn't), never listened to anything I said no matter what it was, and in general, was terrible. Only good thing that came from that relationship was that he ended up toning down my bitchy qualities.

Fiance: None of these things. Loving, actually cares about me and listens, is involved in my life, we can joke around and neither of us have ever felt this comfortable and relaxed around another person. We have flaws that we're working on, but we're doing it together and helping each other.

And saturday night, we were jokingly arguing about something stupid, and I accidentally call him my ex's name. If there's one thing I want to forget, it's that this asshole even exists. And I go and call my fiance, by this guy's name. Even he was kinda mad, 'cause he knows all about how my ex treated me, and I've shown him proof of it. It may have just been a slip up, but I'm still pissed as fuck about it.

Fucker needs to get the fuck out of my head.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconivan-tasko:
Ivan-Tasko Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
most men value video games over their women. it is sad but true
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
Ah.
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well then.
:iconkizziesama:
Kizziesama Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
Mmmmyeah, I can see your fiance and you being mad. It's one of those "dafuq?!" moments :lol:
kenzie-riann Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
I'm pissed at myself, shit. <.> If my ex ever came around, I've no doubt in my mind that my fiance would just beat the shit out of him.
:iconkizziesama:
Kizziesama Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
I see no problem in this :paranoid:
kenzie-riann Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
:lol:
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Professional Photographer
Your ex sounds like my ex only he valued food and booze above all else.
:icontyphloser:
Typhloser Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Next time, call him a pet name when you're mad at him. Establish names for different situations. Honey if he's being nice, Dick when he's being one, StressBall when you tell him your problems, and PunchingBag when you're mad at him. :dummy:
:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
:icondragonhug:
Add a Comment: