Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour


Closed to new replies
November 18, 2012


Replies: 16

Ouch! That was stupid.

puppy-dangerous Nov 18, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
I used to make a pretty good living doing glasswork, had to stop about 10 years ago. Today I got in the studio again.

Only lost one piece in a pile on the ground.

But then I grabbed the metal pole we used by the hot side and burned the crap out of my fingers.

This is why we have aloe plants growing all over the place..

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

3wyl Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Oh dear. =/

I hope your fingers get better there.
GoGo-T-W Nov 18, 2012   Traditional Artist
Yay for aloe!
h-irsch Nov 18, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Ouch. Be careful.
AJGlass Nov 18, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
As a glass artist myself, I know how painful that can be - about as painful as rolling a hot glass marble into your lap. :omfg:
puppy-dangerous Nov 19, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Eww, yowch
AJGlass Nov 19, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Yeah, not fun. :no:
rockstar1009 Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Grabbing a hot pole should result in joy, not pain. Yer doing it wrong! :noes:
puppy-dangerous Nov 19, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Dammit, I knew I was missing something!
MasterPlanner Nov 18, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Ow! I hope you heal up soon :noes:
MurphysDinnerParty Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Did you need to get any medical attention for that? Sounds like the possibility of burning some skin off. I hope you're okay :hug:

And I thought taking a freshly hot baked Bailey's Irish Cream cheese cake to the vagina by accident was bad. :petting:
Add a Comment: