Homosexuality is hateful.

[link]

Order of events:
-I'm accused of being deceptive.
-Wait no, I'm correct, but killing gay people is okay.
-and somehow, homosexuality isn't love, but hate.

Nope. I'm done. I need to colonize a new planet and get away from this shit.

Bonus complaint:
Storm season has arrived. I'm happy about that. However, I just planted a heap more veggies, and we've taken some causalities.

50% french beans died.
50% squash died.
all of the parsley died
and there are gaping hole in my pumpkin patch.

A minute of silence for the fallen :saddummy:
Comments300
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I will gladly come with you to the new colony! I'm done wishing those people will change their minds because they won't. Few will, most won't.
You're never going to reason with people like that. They have decided long ago to let a millenniums old collection of Middle Eastern fairy tales tell them what to think. We can only hope that one day, historians will look back on people like this and be repulsed.
You fools. What are you trying to prove? Christians and atheists are all in the same boat, both of you need to calm your titahs.
Really? Because I sure as hell don't remember supporting a law that killed Christians :slow:
*Quotes stalinism and others*
I never supported those. I am a reincarnated 12th century Muslim.
Hmm? Your point being?
Well they said they had never SUPPORTED a law ordering the death of christians.
Conservatives are pretty good at claiming the opposite of reality is the truth. War is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength.

As for your yard, the important question is, did they die before or after keeping the zombies off your lawn?
Oh, it's okay, I'm all kinds of things because I support LGBT people. Let's see... Yes, deceptive, oh, incestuous, against love, an abomination, unwilling to let go of things that don't matter, bleh, bleh, bleh.
Still, I think we should eat her. If she thinks it's a-okay to kill someone when they mind their own business and have lives that aren't solely based on the feelings of others, then it's really quite equal, isn't it? The same all around?

Have you considered Pluto? A bit nippy, but it does get you pretty far.

Awww. I lost my rosemary to the frost. Sucks, doesn't it?
*Reads PsalmSevens' comment and all of the others*
*Failed to give a fuck*
you know it's weird cause in a different thread you were bitching about a girl wanting to hit a homophobic and you called it barbaric and violent.

...Yet you have no problem with a person saying it should be okay for a country to murder people for being gay.

Yeah, you know. it's pretty obvious to everyone by now you're not looking at both sides at all. You're one one side. Very disappointing.
Hmm, let me see here. Wanting to punch someone for a political opinion which the issue isn't as bad as the person saying it's okay to murder while the effect is a more problematic relationship can't be all that justifiable. Yes, I'll admit I have some strange set of double standards. But meh, you can think of me as you want, I'm just here to cause more problems as the issue doesn't bother me and I just love arguments.
Ohhh sure now you only argue to cause more problems, sure sure.

You just think it should be okay for people to justify murdering gay people but you don't like it when people have 'fantasies'to punch people for being ignorant of equal rights.

You're hypocritical and have a terrible set of double standards you implied with your comments that you believe fantasies towards homophobics is much worse then supporting a legislation to legally murder gays and imprison anyone who supports gays or helps them. Obvious you value the life of homophobics twice as more then any gay people good or bad.

if you are going to dare to imply or tell people you're 'looking at both' sides again I will set the record straight since you kinda confessed here.
Ohhh sure now you only argue to cause more problems, sure sure.
-Yep. Creates a smile in my face and amusement.

You just think it should be okay for people to justify murdering gay people but you don't like it when people have 'fantasies'to punch people for being ignorant of equal rights.

-Pulling a strawman here, girl. I haven't really mentioned my position on ugandan kill bill, just to let you know, I already have admitted it's a problem to someone else. It's just not a issue that affects me, so honestly, why would I give a shit?

You're hypocritical and have a terrible set of double standards you implied with your comments that you believe fantasies towards homophobics is much worse then supporting a legislation to legally murder gays and imprison anyone who supports gays or helps them. Obvious you value the life of homophobics twice as more then any gay people good or bad.

-Again, pulling a strawman and I don't value any human's life for your information whether they're a homophobe or a homosexual, so whether they are a homophobe or a homosexual makes absolutely no difference for me. Now you understand why I do what I do? It just easy to make a fuss on hot issues.
blablabla you're trying to be hardcore yet you seem to 'give a shit'' when someone talks about discrimination against Christians or having fantasies about harming homophobics.

You know a person that is just trying to stir up shit and doesn't care DOESN'T defend or try to justify any form of political group. SO DON'T play the I was just being edgy-card on me.
not gonne work. :lol:
There's a reason why I do it, to stir up emotions. And yes, a person that is just trying to stir up shit could pretend to be in one side to get more attention, have you considered that?
View all replies
It's nice to know that you don't value human life :iconthumbsupplz:
It's weird because he always seems to give a fuck whenever a homosexual or pro gay activist says something discrimination towards Christians or straight people.
Yep.

*Goes moving on to 'self-interest' topics*
Gay people are why the world is so shitty.
These are the kinds of things that make me wish that 2012 disaster would come sooner.