Closed to new replies
November 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 57

My roommate's cat pissed in my bed.

:iconjuliagenocide:
juliaGENOCIDE Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Not much more to it than that... Long ass day at work, come home, take a shower, get ready to pass the fuck out until I have to go to work again, and there is a big ass wet spot in my bed. :stare:

I let my cat out of my room during the day, and my roommate let's her cat out of her room during the day. We lock them up in our separate rooms at night because otherwise they'll be up being annoying as shit and keeping everyone awake all night. But in the day time we let them have free range in the house and let them socialize with each other, and keep our doors open so they may go into their own areas if they please and use their respective litterboxes. No problem.

Except my other roommate, does not like cats. He has a completely different work schedule than my 2 other roommates and I, so he's here all goddamn day. I'm beginning to doubt he even has a job as I've never even seen him leave the apartment. :grump: Anyway, while everyone else is at work, said roommate likes to lock the cats up so the don't cuddle him or bother him while he's smoking weed and playing videogames.
So the cats, Leche and Trembles, were locked in my room for god knows how long. Probably soon after I left for work though, so a good ten hours. Leche and Trembles are strange cats though. Leche stays out of my room, and Trembles stays out of my roommate's room. Basically they have their own space for when they want to be alone or use their litterboxes, and share the living room when they want to play.

So naturally, Leche does not want to be locked in my room, and tears the place apart and knocks all my stuff over. And since he wont use Trembles's litterbox... Pees right in the middle of my bed, through all my blankets. :stare: I know this, because Trembles doesn't have accidents. Also Trembles is a kitten, and there's no way she could produce that much pee.
Now it's 3 in the goddamn morning, I have no spare blankets since they were all on my bed, and I have to clean up all my belongings scattered all over the floor.

I even have a sign on my door which says my door stays open at all times, because Trembles will only use her litterbox. :grump:

tl;dr I'm tired as fuck and there's pee in my bed. Better tell the internet.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
Destroy all his things.
:iconkendrubbin:
Kendrubbin Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Student Photographer
I think we can all agree on pissing on your room mate. So get to it.

Also his weed, videogames, and anything else of importance.
:iconoh-cherie-cherie:
Oh-Cherie-Cherie Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Student General Artist
Oh my god, do you even do anything except go to the complaints forum and bitch about your cats? We should be friends.
I don't have Clayton's family to bitch about anymore, it's time to bitch about cats. :lol:
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Piss on his weed. Then his video games.
:iconajglass:
AJGlass Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
My cat is dying. :(
My feels... :saddummy:
He has cancer. :(

There is nothing they can do.
That just happened to my friend's boxer. :C She's now stuck with a $5,000 vet bill to remember him by just for them to tell her there's nothing they can do. :<
They found a lump in my cat's abdomen and he has been getting very skinny and not licking himself clean much anymore.

The vet knew right away what it was. Apparently it's quite a common phenomenon in older cats and many exhibit the same symptoms and slowly die in this manner.

The vet says they could try and remove the cancer and give him cancer drugs but it would cost thousands of dollars and he is already a very old cat so even if they did all those things, he wouldn't live much longer.

So long as he is not in pain and is still eating then we will not put him down. But we will also not let him suffer a painful death. We bought him special food that is easier to digest and we keep a careful watch over him.

It is only a matter of time though. :(
Add a Comment: