What do you mean you don't sell the batteries?

Dear T-Mobile Store,
Why is it that you sell phones, and yet do not sell the batteries that people need to use said phones?
Do you expect me to just buy a new phone just like that when the battery to my old phone dies? Because I am sorry to
disappoint you, but I don't have the money to purchase a whole other new phone. Therefore it would be simply more convient for
people like me if you would start carrying cellphone batteries like you used to a couple of years ago.

TLDR: Cellphone battery is getting to a point where it can't be charged up anymore, and the phone store doesn't carry cellphone batteries.
Comments93
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you're in the US, try Batteries Plus, otherwise look on eBay or Amazon.

I have a very old Nokia flip phone, Batteries Plus, eBay and Amazon were the only battery sources.
Cool. I think I know where a Batteries Plus store is in my area. I just have to figure out when I can get to it.
My dearest friend the fluffy green kitty,
:) Go to Radio Shack, but make sure to call first the have so much that to offer. Infact i have a very old mobil phone & need a new battries for them & yes they had everything & far more then that. I also have a very old cel phone as well as a new cel phone & yes they had everything i need & far more then that. Infact i have a male family member that works there in a high position & also his room mate that was also hire.
If something comes in a white box & not a an original seal one then that is not worth it because it's old, refirb, used as a return.
If you need to know more please let me know.
Your Friend,
Ms. P. :heart:
Sounds good. I might try that. There is a Radio Shack right in the plaza where I work.
I'll hazard a guess you just have an old phone. I got a battery for my Exhibit II the other weekend from a local store. :nod:
Yes, it's a couple of years old.
Seriously? I thought it might have been a phone made around '05. :|
No. Not that old.
They should have a battery for your phone, then.
Wait, what type of phone do you have?
I believe it's an HTC G1.
Yeah, there should definitely be a battery for it. I'd suggest going to the store to see if they have one. If not, then just snoop around Amazon.com for one. :nod:
View all replies
The batteries you buy online are third party and they're terrible.
Just FYI.
Okay. Thank you for letting me know. So far I haven't bought a battery yet.
Look for a good deal on the internet, Amazon.com sells pretty much everything. :nod:
Always happy to help! :la:
Buy a new phone, that's the point. They don't carry the batteries because they want you to buy a new phone.
I know. Problem is I don't have the money to buy a new phone.
i think they have them on the t-mobile website
I'll have to check that out. Thanks.
Well they don't . thats it. there are plenty of larges stores that sell them. Just go there thats it, Do you have an idea how many damn type of cellphone batteries are being used ? If a small store would order shit load of every types the would totally just ran out of money and close, then the batteries would go out of date then pollute.
I have eMobile here and they carry batteries. But they only have a limited supply for each phone so once they sell out you are out of luck because they don't reorder them. You basically better buy one when you buy your phone. I did and just charge one and use the other. Then you are never down while waiting for your phone to recharge. People here love to talk. It's funny but we have like 5 million mobile phone subscribers but the population here is like only 4.5 million.