Closed to new replies
November 17, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 40

Handicapped Customers

:iconytcyberpunk:
YTcyberpunk Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Now, I understand that a person cannot help it if he or she is disabled. I understand that your life must be difficult if you are in a wheel chair, have Downs Syndrome, or don't have any legs, or have freaky skeleton-fingers. It's not their fault that they are slow, hard to understand, make lame jokes, and so on. And I also know that all handicapped people are individuals, and that many if not most don't fit any of those stereotypes at all. For that reason, I actually have nothing bad to say about the handicapped. Because you see, this thread isn't about handicapped people at all. It's an experiment. It's an experiment to see who actually reads the thread before responding. If you have actually read all of this, reply by telling me the title of the funniest book you've ever read. (And if you are disabled, I do apologize.)

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Not a complaint.

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconladyander:
LadyAnder Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
The funnest book I've ever read uh, maybe
Dragon by Steven Brust. Hard to really pick from that series because most of the books, minus a few, are written in a humorous manner.
:iconbrianmollinson:
BrianMollinson Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
Residue On The Upper Lip by Mervys Tinkle. Hilarious book.
:iconxyires:
Xyires Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Experiments? :evileye:

I don't usually read books.
:icondestinyprogenitor:
DestinyProgenitor Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
So this isn't actually a complaint then?
:iconbrandimuffin:
BrandiMuffin Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012   Digital Artist
Also, I feel like, yeah this is complaints and the "purpose" is for complaining, but with all of the counterthreads, journal-esque randomness and dumbshit that flies around here that doesn't actually serve the purpose of complaining..., a social experiment- if done well- could be fun and refreshing.
:iconbrandimuffin:
BrandiMuffin Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012   Digital Artist
Haven't read any "funny" books to be honest. Now I feel like I've missed something in life and need to solve this.
:iconmaryyana:
MaryYana Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012   Traditional Artist
Twilight. I guess I'm a sadist or something, but thinking of how many other people (or their brain cells) probably suffered reading that book just fucking entertains me. Oh, and it's hilarious that shit even got published.
:iconk-koji:
K-Koji Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
Freaky skeleton fingers? :o
:iconkawaii-cookies:
kawaii-cookies Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Student General Artist
meh. i don't read funny books :lol:
Add a Comment: