people are cunts

"You know what I'm gonna do today? I'm gonna go on the forums and comment on people's complaints and insult them. YEAH! That sounds like a fuckin' great time!" Seriously? Is this what goes through some people's heads? "Don't get so butthurt, it's the internet!" People have like killed themselves over shit like this???????????????????? Yeah. "Lol don't look for sympathy in the complaints section" why do yOU CARE??????????? But my point is that just because someone says something you might deem as stupid or unnecessary, doesn't mean you HAVE to post a comment. Yes, you have that right, but why would you make someone feel even shittier? It also makes you look like an immature asshole. And just because there are kids starving in Africa doesn't mean that someone can't get upset over something. All I'm saying is that everyone (including myself) should try harder to keep their stupid comments to themselves. And now this is going to get about 47869534978 stupid comments. Expect for me to say something slightly less stupid back. Ok, goodbye.
Comments527
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oooh a fun new hobby. Irritating people. I bet you're popular...
DeviantART user Kareh-da-Platypuss weighs in.
The Internet: where everyone's either a sick fetishist or overly butthurt.
Especially on deviantart.
Yeah, I just had a forum mod close a thread of mine because I made a joke that people were taking the wrong way. I didn't know why it was offensive until it was pointed out to me.* Now I feel stupid and now the thread can die without me wondering how many more people will call me a judgmental ass over it.

And I did apologize for the unintended offense I caused before the thread got closed. I wanted it known I realized where I was wrong to keep people from thinking I had it closed due to "butthurt."

*I seriously did not know there is such a thing as "slut shaming" or that I was doing it. I feel so horrible now.
Well you shouldn't feel bad for saying something that you didn't know was offensive. If you had the intent of offending or hurting someone when you posted it (which it looks like you didn't), then you would have the right to feel bad. But you had no idea about "slut shaming" or that people would get hurt, so there isn't a need to feel guilty.
I still feel bad because I was ignorant. Now that I know better, I hope I won't inadvertently do it again.

The internet can be pretty unforgiving of stupid mistakes, which is why I apologized before having the thread closed.
The internet is just so terribly full of people that are complete opposites, you never know how people will react to what you say.
Honestly, now you're being so nice about it. It's all good, a lot of people don't know about slut shaming, and now that you do know, you won't do it. That's okay.
Mistakes are how we learn. ^^;
A lot of people are stupid immature jerks. I might be semi-stupid and immautre, but then from there I'm two faced - I can be sort of a jerk, but more in the way of not taking things seriously or being oblivious, or I can be very nice & supporting... Rather confusing, actually.
Yeah, my very first complaint got "attacked" like this. I mean, I expected some comments (not really), but half of them were critically harsh. I'm just complaining and getting something off my chest. Then there's the other half that actually help out. Where is that side of dA?
Which complain was that? I don't remember you.
Precisely! Like I said, I knew I was going to get rude comments, because that's what comes with posting in the complaints section. But I feel like this is a place for people to do exactly that, rant and complain, and the fact that people attack one another for doing only what most human beings need every once in a while truly shocks me.
"You know what I'm gonna do today? I'm gonna go on the forums and comment on people's complaints and insult them. YEAH! That sounds like a fuckin' great time!" Seriously? Is this what goes through some people's heads?

Some times but not often, learn to use paragraphs.
Why do you hate paragraphs?
they're awful things
Diabolicalbanana hasn't been the same since 'Nam, man. All those paragraphs there...he's a good man, really! Don't give him trouble about the paragraphs
It's a 15 year old female though, I highly doubt they were in 'Nam. :confused:
Yeah, I know, this is a joke. :lol:
View all replies
They've been around since I was 12 and now people are just discovering that they're funny.
You tell everybody to stop hating on others but you hate on paragraphs, memes, grammar, etc.
View all replies