Closed to new replies
November 16, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 134

My little ponies

:iconsweetnspooky:
SweetNspooky Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
You Like it its cool, you like making stuff and art work from it its cool.

But what gives me the creep its when you're like 20-30 year old and your life seems to only gravitate about that show.

May i remember you that its a kid show ?
Well anyways its still a bit okay, who i am to judge what people should like and shouldn't but really ?
I love pokemons myself, but i'm not going to make a Bulbazaur craft clay sculpture and TRY to sell it 300$ Really? You're making a doll out of clay, a plushie or a drawing even if you're Uber talented doesn't mean that you will sell that stuff for around 200 to 500$ Wait? only kids with no job will think its a fair price. even if it took you 200 hours its still fucking craft clay and cloth. There some shit-ass good sculptor here that sell theirs stuff for around 300$ and and well worth it, Grow up damn.

I'm not going to feed those pussies harassing me that it worth 200$, or bitch me on my profile . You like them fine.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconphoenixleo:
phoenixleo Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
So your things aren't selling?
:iconkoui:
Koui Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012   General Artist
on it's own adults liking kids shows isn't too bad since ADULTS created and animated them to appeal to both children and their parents

as for your stuff, all I can say is that in the end it's up to you how much it's sold for. The people getting on your case are pointing out that since you don't work for the companies that made any of these series you have no way to mass produce anything so they assume that making individual 1-of-a-kind products warrants a higher price in general

$300 however is stretching it unless you hand make crafts out of carbide steel and latex paint
:iconxyires:
Xyires Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It feels as if MLP threads are on the rise.
:iconskyfire2008:
SkyFire2008 Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Meh.
:icondeadmlpplz:
:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
People are paying $200+ because it's kinda hand-made. Plus the bidding. It's not some factory child in India's mass-produced work, it's the work of someone who probably has an actual paying job.

Anyways.

There's a new episode tomorrow, and it stars Pinkie Pie. :iconpinkiepielaplz:
:iconpsyconorikan:
Psyconorikan Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student General Artist
Uh, people can sell stuff for however much they want to. Who are you to tell people otherwise? If people want to pay that, then let them.
:iconsbkmulletman:
sbkMulletMan Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
Donkey-Time!

[link]
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
Those are the bidders making it so high.
It makes me sad, I get no pony plushes. :saddummy:
:iconcherylblanche:
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
Maybe this might help you? [link]
She sells for a set amount, both show accurate and in her style. (:
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
That's nice. :0
Add a Comment: