I love it when my throat bleeds.

I'm just gonna go right ahead and get down to it. :la:

1) I take an online Chinese class through my school. My teacher, therefore, assigns our entire week's worth of work on Monday, and it is due by Midnight, Saturday. I finish it all in one sitting every Monday, and being that I take this class during School Hours (in the Library), I am unable to leave school without being counted absent- regardless of my work being done- and despite Chinese being my last class of the day. I literally waste an hour and a half, everyday, for the rest of the week. Seems fun, right? It's not. I want work to do. :iconsadtardplz:

2) I swallowed a somewhat sharp cracker earlier, and my throat began bleeding. Fun! :la:

3) I used to have super terrible acne. Not anymore, luckily- but I'm left with a ton of terrible scars. :( I hate the feel of makeup but I also hate these scars so FUUUU.

4) We had to give away my guinea pig. We didn't have the money to care for her, and between school, work, and boyfriend/friend/family time... I couldn't play with her often. I loved that guinea pig, guise. :iconcolenlessthanplz:

ANTI-COMPLAINTS:

I got some (hopefully) awesome scar-fading creme. :la: Please go away, acne scars.

My guinea pig went to a good home. I miss her, but she's gone off to a better place with kids who love her to bits and pieces and play with her all the time. :la:

I'm going to New York with my boyfriend over Christmas Break. :la: :la: :la:

[/end]
Comments42
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
aaaa that must suck!! @//m//@

im glad youre staying positive about the guinea pig thing, though, it must have been tough to let them go :heart:
My throat swells up whenever I breath in dust or the smell of seafood! :dummy:
Ugh. Throats are evil creatures. I think mine is infected from my allergies.
I have a bunch of acne scars too, I need skin lightening cream. I also hate that fact that I have cystic acne instead of regular acne.

I almost choked on a grape once.
You should take up a hobby you can bring with you. Like knitting or crocheting. Or learn the art of doodling [link] . Or something.

A six-year-old in my sunday school class is doing this Chinese immersion class. I wanna learn about it, but he can't explain it very well.
You could always ask for more work, no?
Woah.. even if you swallowed a sharp cracker, your throat shouldn't be bleeding. :hmm:

Are you drinking lots of water and eating your fruits and veggies?

How did you get rid of the acne?

Hey! I'm going to NY over Christmas break with my other half as well! :highfive:
:tighthug: Aw, hun.... =/ I'm sorry. *sighs* We all have bad things happen to us in life, don't we? >.>
You do Chinese? That's really cool. :nod: I do Spanish. <3 :huggle: :)
learning the language of your future masters, are we?
hueuheuheuhuh :slow:

I kid.

You must chew before you swallow *shakes fist
Maybe. :lol:

I had that awkward moment where your food decides to slid so far back in your mouth that you're forced to swallow or regurgitate it. I swallowed. :lol: LOL THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.
I've never had that problem, but I hate when food get stuck and stays there, and drinking something won't even push it down.
Oh God, that is the worst.
I hear you about acne, I always have at least a little bit, though I don't scar much, and I have it no where near as bad as my brother. What I do have is chicken pox scars on my forehead.
Mine used to be pretty severe. Not quite cystic, but pretty close. I still get the odd little zit, but honestly, I'm covered in scars. If it weren't for those, I'd never ever wear makeup. But they seriously bother me. If over the counter treatments won't fade them, I may just make a trip to the dermatologist. :lol:
Your avatar is distracting me. xD Oh and I understand about acne. Mine isn't terrible...but I've always had it. And I married a wonderful man who thinks I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. So try not to worry too much :)
My boyfriend doesn't mind that I have scars. :la: Luckily enough I can mope around in sweatpants, messy hair, and no makeup and he still thinks I'm gorgeous. I found a keeper. :la:

I honestly just wanna get rid of the scars for my own taste. They just sorta bother me.
I know they have lazer treatment...but I don't know how much each treatment costs.
I have.... Forgotten what I was going to say.
I read that title in Gray Fox's voice from Metal Gear Solid.
I must google this.
TLDR version: He's a psychotic cyborg ninja who, when you're fighting him, creepily comments on how he wants to be hurt.
... :lol: That's kinky.
Yeah, I knew you'd like that! ;)