November 15, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 41

I love it when my throat bleeds.

:iconmariaye:
Mariaye Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm just gonna go right ahead and get down to it. :la:

1) I take an online Chinese class through my school. My teacher, therefore, assigns our entire week's worth of work on Monday, and it is due by Midnight, Saturday. I finish it all in one sitting every Monday, and being that I take this class during School Hours (in the Library), I am unable to leave school without being counted absent- regardless of my work being done- and despite Chinese being my last class of the day. I literally waste an hour and a half, everyday, for the rest of the week. Seems fun, right? It's not. I want work to do. :iconsadtardplz:

2) I swallowed a somewhat sharp cracker earlier, and my throat began bleeding. Fun! :la:

3) I used to have super terrible acne. Not anymore, luckily- but I'm left with a ton of terrible scars. :( I hate the feel of makeup but I also hate these scars so FUUUU.

4) We had to give away my guinea pig. We didn't have the money to care for her, and between school, work, and boyfriend/friend/family time... I couldn't play with her often. I loved that guinea pig, guise. :iconcolenlessthanplz:

ANTI-COMPLAINTS:

I got some (hopefully) awesome scar-fading creme. :la: Please go away, acne scars.

My guinea pig went to a good home. I miss her, but she's gone off to a better place with kids who love her to bits and pieces and play with her all the time. :la:

I'm going to New York with my boyfriend over Christmas Break. :la: :la: :la:

[/end]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrainnnbow:
rainnnbow Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
aaaa that must suck!! @//m//@

im glad youre staying positive about the guinea pig thing, though, it must have been tough to let them go :heart:
:iconzodiacgal:
zodiacgal Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
My throat swells up whenever I breath in dust or the smell of seafood! :dummy:
:icongreeneyedyoshika:
GreenEyedYoshika Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ugh. Throats are evil creatures. I think mine is infected from my allergies.
:iconcopaceticchaos:
CopaceticChaos Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student General Artist
I have a bunch of acne scars too, I need skin lightening cream. I also hate that fact that I have cystic acne instead of regular acne.

I almost choked on a grape once.
:icongogo-t-w:
GoGo-T-W Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012   Traditional Artist
You should take up a hobby you can bring with you. Like knitting or crocheting. Or learn the art of doodling [link] . Or something.

A six-year-old in my sunday school class is doing this Chinese immersion class. I wanna learn about it, but he can't explain it very well.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
You could always ask for more work, no?
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Woah.. even if you swallowed a sharp cracker, your throat shouldn't be bleeding. :hmm:

Are you drinking lots of water and eating your fruits and veggies?

How did you get rid of the acne?

Hey! I'm going to NY over Christmas break with my other half as well! :highfive:
:iconoceanserenity:
oceanserenity Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Student General Artist
:tighthug: Aw, hun.... =/ I'm sorry. *sighs* We all have bad things happen to us in life, don't we? >.>
You do Chinese? That's really cool. :nod: I do Spanish. <3 :huggle: :)
:iconartisticaxis:
ArtisticAxis Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Professional General Artist
learning the language of your future masters, are we?
hueuheuheuhuh :slow:

I kid.

You must chew before you swallow *shakes fist
:iconmariaye:
Mariaye Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Maybe. :lol:

I had that awkward moment where your food decides to slid so far back in your mouth that you're forced to swallow or regurgitate it. I swallowed. :lol: LOL THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.
Add a Comment: