Details

Closed to new replies
November 15, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

APA Bibliography

:iconfairy-red-hime:
I have to make an annotated bibliography for my English finals project, and it has to be in APA style. ._. I finished mine yesterday, but today as I was looking it over before turning it in, I realized I fucked up. My notes were neat and orderly, but they weren't in APA style. Like a dodo, I forgot.

I have 10 minutes till class begins. While I fix it, I'll bitch on dA about it. Fuck you, APA.

/2 hours of sleep

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Ah, fun stuff. :O

Did it go well in the end?
:iconfrenetic-ride:
frenetic-ride Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Our university decided to change our reference system to APA this year, that is AFTER I got used to our old system, this whole bibliography thing is a joke :X
I know right? "OTL It would be important if any of us were Psychology majors, but no-one in my class is. :grump: I guess the professor is a fan or something.
:iconfrenetic-ride:
frenetic-ride Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
My professor is actually against it, he thinks it's a total waste of time, but he can't do anything about it because the university has the last say :no:

I gotta get back to it now, my deadlines are approaching :X Hope you managed to fix it properly though! :hug:
:iconrequiemachina:
Had a similar thing to do earlier.

I hate formats.
Indeed, it's so blarghaha. D8
:iconapocalypticangel4792:
I feel for you. I hate annotated bibliographies, and I hate APA even more.
...wait, why are they using APA if they're an English class? That's from the psychology association, and MLA is from a language association, i.e. better suited for an English class. You must have a really dumb professor, unless the class is to help you learn about all forms?? That is so confusing.
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Eh, I'm an education student, and we use APA for everything, from our psychology classes, to curriculum, to English.
I guess it's it's to learn about all the different forms. :shrug: The English class I'm taking is called "Methods of Written Communication". The Accuplacer test put me there. Oh, well, after this I never have to touch another English class again. No more APA for me.
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Nov 15, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Annotated bibliographies are kinda shit.

I have no idea what APA style is, though.
Add a Comment: