I'm not safe in my own room

Fucking house centipedes, I mean what the shit, these bugs look like they crawled from the pits of hell!

Anyway there was a huge ass one in my room last night in my closet, then I closed the door after seeing the bastard and then he comes running out, scurrying across my floor like he owns the damn place. I saw that son of a bitch and I'm like, no fuck you! This is my room and you are not welcome you piece of shit!

Anyway, after screaming and whining like a little bitch I finally called up my neighbor and borrowed some RAID from her. Then I come back in my room and start hunting for the bastard, throwing my shit all over the place and then when he finally makes a run for it, I sprayed his ass and practically doused it in the spray while it kept wiggling around and I'm yelling DIE ALREADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT JUST FUCKING DIE!!!!!!

Nope still not dead, still wiggling so then I take my shoe and start smacking it till it breaks apart and the fucking legs are still wiggling. Oh it was so fucking gross and after it finally died. I took a piece of toilet paper, picked it up and flushed it down. The legs are still there though but UGHHHHHHH

Fuck these things! Now I'm fucking paranoid that I'll be seeing more of them.
I need a god damn flame thrower, that's what I need.

TL;DR FUCKING HOUSE CENTIPEDES!
Comments128
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There's a prostitute in my room. I need to call a exterminator.
yes, you don't know what atrocities are festering in that vagina
I once had these. They were all over the place and the whole downstairs area smelled like them. (Really nasty BTW) I cuold feel them crunch under my feet when I was just walking around -so gross- Even my cat would'n't eat them. And he'll eat anything. :icongrossplz:
I haven't felt safe since that owl nested in my room
at least owls are cute
I get those a lot in my basement which is why I don't sleep down there anymore. We also get a lot of pill bugs since my mom uses the basement as a greenhouse for her Hawaiian flowers.
I love pillbugs, they're adorable. Those I wouldn't mind having in my room. Probably because they aren't very good climbers and they're slow.
They're so cute! I haaaate wood louse though [link]
Those are nasty :iconewwwplz:
Half of my soul fades away when I find these things in my house. Not very often they appear, but they have once and it was just...I don't wanna say. :iconstaresplz:
time to perform an exorcism
thouse badstards crawl through my floor from the basement at my place
I killed a baby one last night, that must mean momma is around here somewhere :(
When I see a bug in my room, I automatically assume there are more hiding all round the place :noes:

I one saw a little house centipede crawling from my vent to the cieling. I stood as the foot of my bed with a tissue waiting for the little prick.
HUMAN CENTIPEDE!?!?!??!?
Encircle your bed with duct tape or petroleum jelly or something, heh.
I have all kinds of bugs crawling inside lamps and dying there, it's gross. When they aren't in the lamps, they're crawling around on my wall, so I have to go grab a giant broom and smack them, then I just stare at their dead bodies, screaming "YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD, BITCH!". 9 out of 10 times, it works well, but they're stupid, so they don't learn that they aren't welcome in my house, and their brethren are too dead to warn the others...
FUCK. I hate bugs.
Its not their fault they're centipedes.

Be nice to them.
they're not allowed in my room :iconangryplz:
No. Worms. On the BED.