Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 15, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

When I fall asleep, I want to stay asleep, dammit!

:iconhumanknotgirl:
humanknotgirl Nov 15, 2012
Alright, so I have this thing where I will stay up for more than 24 hours at a time, and then pass out on my bed...eventually. I do this so that I can get more than eight hours of uninterrupted sleep, because under normal circumstances, if I try to sleep like a normal person, I'll spend most of the night in REM and have catastrophic nightmares.

Apparently tonight, my brain didn't get the memo. I fell asleep at eleven because I simply couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, but SOMEHOW I ended up in REM sleep and had this nightmare where one of my friends killed not one, but two random people with his car. I woke up freaked out at 2AM.

So I try to fall back asleep 20 minutes later, and I have even more fucked up dreamery and wake up now, at 6AM. All in all I got maybe six hours of sleep, but only two hours of actual, good, deep sleep the entire night. All I can say is this:

The fuck is wrong with my brain?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrequiemachina:
This complaint is a dream

I never had that happen to me. Maybe that's just normal? :shrug:
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I once fell asleep on my laptop. :lmao:
I've done that a few times. Surprised it's never fallen off of beds/desks/various places I've put it.
I know. I was laying in my bed, with it on my stomache, so if I moved a bit, it would have been bam!
The worst place to fall asleep, though, is a car in the middle of the day. You wake up so sick and nauseous doing that.
I did that when I was coming home from hospital, after being rushed there, with a terrible ear infection.

I didn't feel any worse then I did before hand. (though, I don't think I've ever felt that bad, so... :shrug:)
You probably have better pain tolerance than wimpy ol' me.
ugh.no. When I had that ear infection, for two weeks, all I basically did was
-try not to move, especially my head.
-try to sleep.
-cry.

for two weeks, I literally only got out of the arm chair to go to the toilet, and to go to bed. (laying down made me feel sicker, but I couldn't fall asleep in the chair.)
Add a Comment: