Damn Fever

It's time for fevers here!

I really hate fevers. My nose is running like hell and there's no end to it.
Someone else having a fever right now?

I really hate staying in bed all day, but everything hurts as fuck, so I can't do anything else. My head feels like it's gonna explode.

TLdr: I'm just having a bad fever.

BONUS: my L key isn't working properly I have to slap the damn thing to work...

Have a nice ( hopefully a non-fever ) day!
Comments31
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've got a low grade fever. I'm been having the most INTENSE, vivid, strange dreams... some of them are kinda neat though :-)
yeah, the dreams are so weird when you're not feeling well :S I don't like having weird or repeating dreams XD
Actually I prefer the fever dreams to my 'normal' dreams (whatever 'normal means...). Usually when I sleep I enter another world and live out my life there. It's not particularly fun but it is exhausting... :shrug:
I have a fever~!

My snot is neon yellow too. WOOOOO.
YESSS mine.. too :D so great to seee
I can't breathe out of my nose :iconsickplz:
I'm putting a looot of nose spray in it, otherwise I would die. I hate breathing through my mouth
Same here :iconsickplz: I'm a nose breather :iconihateitplz:
I have a fever, an the only prescription is more cowbell!
I "had" a fever c:
My flu is just gone, I had a runny nose and I had to sneeze constantly, epic combo for sure. :thumbsup:
Everyone hates fevers !
:tighthug:
Nice day? I am fighting with creating enemy AI and all I have got is this creepy copy of the main character that walks up to him and just stops.

...and staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares. :iconimhorrifiedplz:
Can't say I've ever had a fever. My immune system is pretty good. :shrug:

Anything in particular you think led to you having a fever?
yeah, my boyfriend started it, then his parents got it, then my parents, and yes, I'm the final one. You're really lucky then!!! Which mine was also good.. Maybe Diabetes has some influence, but not sure.
Oh dear. You all caught it one after another. :O_o:
yep indeed. Everybody is sick here, accept the dog. Although he was sneezing just a minute ago xD
You should quarantine yourselves. :no:
yep.. Im doing it!
MEEE IM SO SICKKK but i have a soar throght cuz iv been coughing for the past week and i cant fudgeing speake :(
my parents are having the same. Thank god I'm not coughing (yet) I couldn't talk yesterday. But I took a lot of tea. Kamille tea and chickensoop and I was able to talk again...