Closed to new replies
November 14, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 137

Why is Life so cruel to me?

:iconsho87:
sho87 Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
I'm a good guy, I'm a natural humanitarian and I like to help people at the homeless shelter. But this is something I have struggled for 5 years, all my life I have been a Naruto fan and greatly tuned in the deviant art community, sometimes I even donate points.

I also opened up a community for one of my favorite characters Uchiha Sasuke, and thus made it, everything I do is an response to how much it's unfair Naruto(the character) gets praised with girls and all sorts of awesome hentai. Specifically in pairing pictures and japanese fan art, god why can't Sasuke get that much love.

All Sasuke has going for him is a loyal fanbase empowered by obsessed teenage girls and women. Naruto however gets tons of harems of women and crossover pictures of other anime women. His fanbase alone sends me to despair because half of what makes it so popular is that the fans are Sasuke haters. Thus leading me to a almost comatose angst corner.

But I am glad I helped make my community and it turns out even though Naruto fanboys keep making hentai and ecchi with Naruto in them daily, I am somewhat relieved that I'm making progress with Sasuke fans supporting the same fanworks I see.

I doesn't change the fact, I try to make Sasuke a alpha male instead of a yaoi fanbait and make him more general with fans instead of some pairing symbol for young girls, but fall short compared to the Narutards and the Uzumaki family fanboys.

If anyone wants to join my community, feel free. But please try to help out trying to make the community a more supportive place for Sasuke harems.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbaophx:
baophx Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
Seriously, you have to stop making complaints like these. You are no angel yourself; none of us are angels.

No disrespect, but I just can't understand this complaint. Try to flame me all you want. But if your fellow "sasuharem" community members reads this, most of them will think something is fucked up about you.
I advise you to read other people's comment, including mine, about what you just said. Again, say anything you to me, but I'm just warning you. :/

Because to be honest, the thread seems nothing more than bullshit. I see how you behave manga forums and hentai sites. Don't think I cannot see this bullshit. >:(
You have no respect for those who have shit worse than you in life by saying this crap. If you want to know more explanations, come at me bro.
:iconbaophx:
baophx Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
No disrespect for you, but you stated your good deeds and lead on to the whole anime hentai subject. I'm sorry, but I can't understand what you are complaining about. There are people who had life worse than you. Making this damn shows me you have no respect for those who had it worse in life. And for what, a FICTIONAL CHARACTER NOT GETTING ENOUGH PUSSY?!?

You have your opinion of your favorite character and I respect that. But that doesn't give you the right to say you done good actions and saying "LIFE IS CRUEL!" For something that irrational!

I had comments where you were acting outrageous in manga forums and hentai sites. It seems you used multiple accounts to make this possible.
YOUR IRRITIONAL COMPLAINT DOES NOT MAKE IT ANOTHER PERSON'S OBLIGATION
:iconeclairgott:
EclairGOTT Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
"When you do good deeds, don't try to show off. If you do, you won't get a reward from your Father in heaven"
As if you need to believe in that but, basically it's trying to say you shouldn't have to say all the goods things you have done.
People will know whether you are a good person or not.
Also, life sucks for everyone. It really comes down to how you look at it.
:iconoh-cherie-cherie:
Oh-Cherie-Cherie Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Student General Artist
What on earth did I just read? Sorry, just a sane comment passing through...
:iconkittythenekoalien:
KittyTheNekoAlien Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm sorry, but #FirstWorldProblems.
:iconrosleinrot:
RosleinRot Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012   Photographer
I doesn't change the fact, I try to make Sasuke a alpha male instead of a yaoi fanbait and make him more general with fans instead of some pairing symbol for young girls, but fall short compared to the Narutards and the Uzumaki family fanboys.

.....what?!
:icondayandevarlo:
DayanDeVarlo Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
0/10
:iconvaliantplayer:
ValiantPlayer Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Filmographer
I now feel 20% better about myself after reading this.
:iconretype404:
retype404 Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
Troll thread successful?
:iconsho87:
sho87 Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
Brings out the worst in you.
Add a Comment: