Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 14, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

Regular uploading system being overtaken by Stash?

:icontabitha-grace:
Tabitha-Grace Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Lately I have found a few problems with the Stash uploading system. When I went to edit the Artist's Comments in some of my deviations I submitted last week using Stash,I had found that the Stash Uploading system switched some of the Artist's Comments around.

It's also come to my attention that a big portion of my deviations that I submitted with the regular DA uploading system have been turned into Stash files. It's very annoying to me,because I hadn't uploaded them using Stash,and now it says that I have.

I don't know if this is intended or if this is a technical error.

Devious Comments

:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Student Interface Designer
I saw the replies below, and felt I needed to clarify, as your questions haven't quite been answered adequately.

Sta.sh should not contain files that you published to your gallery, unless of course they're separate deviations that happen to have the same file. In other words, it should only happen if you submitted the same file to sta.sh and your gallery.
It is possible, for instance, if you're using the new submit page, that you went to the submit page and selected the same file but quit the process several times (instead of continuing on the submission you had started) before finally publishing it - resulting in the file being put to your sta.sh and later another deviation with the same file being submitted once you did publish them. If this is not the case, it must be a bug, so please report it :nod:

I'm not sure how you mean exactly it has "switched artist's comments around", but that sounds like a bug too.

When you're experiencing a bug or have another question about dA, it's best to always go to the Need Help? thread as the rules indicate, to see where to go to get help with it - in this case, the Help Desk. This avoids potentially embarrassing situations and false or otherwise inaccurate information being spread :)

I hope that helps! :hug:
:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Student Interface Designer
I'll lock this for you as you state you no longer wish replies, and because it's the Need Help? thread that you need :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
Someone has answered my concerns about this,so I no longer need replies,thank you.
:iconhurricaneclaw:
Hurricaneclaw Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I SHALL REPLY ANYWAYS
:iconxyires:
Xyires Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm sure the help desk can help you solve that!
It's been solved already,thank you.
:iconxyires:
Xyires Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh okay.
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
Yes, eventually everything will be sha.sh'ed, same with sta.sh writer. That's no secret. :lol:
Oh well thank you,I hadn't heard about this.
:icondawnsbreak:
DawnsBreak Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
Is this a complaint?
Add a Comment: