I should have just stayed in bed this morning.

What an absolutely freaking INSANE day. MY aunt texts me several times this morning asking me to come over and take care of something. I take the bus there... and she's not even around, she was in the side of town I came from. She didn't even think to pick me up.

Her boyfriend (who previews readers will know I refer to as "The Shmuck") noticed that one of the rims on her car doesn't match so we went ALL over town looking for new ones. Of course, he isn't paying, and he sat out in the car while we went in to talk to people. Because he's an anal looser with nothing else better to do with his pathetic life of leaching off people.

We get back after a few hours of doing this, and the car goes out. She calls AAA and they send a guy out. He's late. The Shmuck gets jealous of how nice she is to the AAA guy, and tells the AAA guy they're married, which they aren't. She tells him not to lie. He gets pissed off at her. They have a shouting match on our way out. She takes me to Walmart to help her pick up something, and he texts her and says he's running away back to Texas.

So we RUSH back to her place, while she's fiddling with her stupid new phone trying to call him, and driving like a maniac and nearly veering off the street a couple times. At this point I realize I should have just taken the damn bus home. So I wait out in the car while she convinced him not to leave. Unfortunately, she was successful.

tl;dr: If she wasn't before, my aunt is now officially trailer trash.
Comments76
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
why is she staying with that guy if hes so bad?
Because she's worse.
I hope your life get better.. Somehow xD;; I only can say that.

By the way, what an Anal looser :iconlololplz: hahhah best part
Thanks, appreciate the thought.
Oh God, there are too many idiots and assholes out there. I would be lying if I said it wasn't common, which is why I never seriously kissed till 20; and it's also why so many relationships fail nowadays. I hope you can resolve your issues or find people who can. I'm sorry I can't do anything all the way God knows how many miles away. :wave:
I don't want confirmation of what she sees in him.
They're both in their late 50s and desperate.
Is "hyperdesperate" a word yet?
As far as I'm concerned, it is now.
Weakling. You had the opportunity to cuss them both out.
:pat:

emotional manipulator :no:
Definitely, that was blackmail.
"Because he's an anal looser"

Best part.
Should've taught you a lesson jackassssssss.
:rofl:

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh. The Schmuck will leave eventually, they always do. Cue heartbroken aunt who doesn't know how to live with someone no longer around to control her, and your frustration of having to wait until she realises she really is better off without him.
Good luck with that!
I was hoping he'd leave today.
Unless you're willing to chase him out with a chainsaw, or hack a hole in the door and poke your head through, announcing, "Here's Johnny!" You may be stuck with him a while yet. :p
Yes, vermin can be difficult to get rid of.
Normally I wouldn't suggest poison, it's not very humane, but in this case... ;-)
Thanks Jade.
I read this complaint calling AAA guy "triple A battery guy" and it was a lot more interesting.
Ironically, we thought it was her car battery going out.
And next week on "Days of Our Lives"...